Wonder and Wander

We lay down at our backyard like little kids gone out camping, a little "camp fire" on the middle. I look at the stars, they're beautiful. They shine like they could outshine the sun. They twinkle as if they were dancing to an upbeat music. And I look at the moon, it's beautiful. It stays there like it's looking down at us and watching. It's like the disco light for the stars. And finally I look at him, the guy right beside me, who is also admiring the sky. One hand under his head which to serve as a pillow, he has slim arms that are so white I can see his veins. The other hand on top of his stomach, as if it's there to check if he's still breathing. Then I say, "Do you know what I like about you?" he looks at me "My eyes." he answers. I looked back to the sky "No, your chocolates." I say in a silly and sarcastic-enough to make him laugh-tone. He looks into my eyes, digs through my thoughts and say, "No chocolates for a week then." And I laugh in defeat. I know he knows I'm going to tell him my true answer anyway. "Yes, your eyes because they make me wander." I smile, still looking up above. "D'you mean wonder?" he asked, confused. Then I state, "You know what make it wonder and wander," I think for a while, contemplating on my thoughts "Yeah, your eyes make me wonder and wander." I finished and looked at him and I swear that confused look on his face is picture perfect. Before he could ask, I started my speech, "Your eyes make me wander, your eyes make me see an entire different universe, they make me see the ocean, they make me see the clear morning sky," and I think harder "they take me to where I could see the eight world wonder," and harder "they take me to a different dimension where no one else is there. Just you, me and peace." and I see him smile and I continue, "And yes, they make me wonder," I stare deep into those light blue-almost white at times-orbs "what are the things, the thoughts, the criticisms and the stories behind those eyes," I stop for a while and stare deeper "What beauty does it see or has seen? What nightmare has made it weep? What does those eyes say? What do they see?," and deeper "What does the world look like behind those eyes?" and I look up the stars "What do they wonder and where do they wander?" I ended it just like that. I look at him, dumbfounded. And as if on cue, he snaps out of that trance, looks at me and smiles, one of the sweetest smiles he has got. And I stand up and say, "You owe me a fifty chocolates by this week." I splash the fire with water and head to the door. He laughs, catches up to me and jokes, "And you're goin' to sue me if you become diabetic?" I slap his arm and run towards my room upstairs and yell, "I'll take that as a 'yes', Asa!" and I can hear his chuckle getting louder as I shut the door.