*Cough Cough* See I'm Sick!

Avery's POV

I hate homework, I hate Biology. I hate that History, and stupid ELA. Its boring! So I wrap my fingers 'round my pencil...

Wow. I'm going insane. Singing to myself while doing homework... I'm normal I promise. Yay, annotations. And an essay. And history stuff. And an earth science quiz to study for. Oh, and don't forget lovely math homeowrk. And I think I have a physics quiz tomorrow...what ever happened to going to a normal school that gives normal amounts of homework???? Ugg.

"Avery!" I heard Harry call from downstairs. "I'm home! Come help me unload the groceries!"

"Fine, I'm coming!" I yelled back. Soon I was at Harry's car pulling out millioms of groceries. "What the heck did you buy? The entire store?" !

"No, I'm just having a party tomorrow, geez."

"Party...for who..." Please don't be me, please don't be me...

"Jackson and Janelle are leaving the hospital tomorrow, so I'm throwing Kaitlyn the baby shower she never had,"

"Oh, ok. Thank god. Wait. Will Dad and Danielle be there?" Nonononononononono.

"Definetly not Danielle. Probably not Liam, he said he'd probably stay at the hospital,"

"Good." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why good? Do you not want to see them?" Harry began to interrogate me.

"Um, well, you see..." I stuttered.

"You can tell me, you know. I wont judge you or anything,"

"Its not that, just you know," Why did Harry have to be so trustable looking? "I'm just not ready to tell anyone yet."

"Lamest of all lame excuses," Harry shook his head. "Just let me know when you are, Dear." I nodded slowly. I doubt I'd ever be ready but wait. There's nothing to really tell him. Dad never abused me, physically or with words. He only ignored me, which isn't really a crime. Whatever. Having a 'secret' looks cool, right? Maybe. Ah, I'm just going crazy.

After my conversation with Harry I ran upstairs to finish my homework. When that was, finally, done I checked Twitter, which i something I don't do often. I'm slightly afraid of getting hate, so... Luckily, when I checked today there were only nice comments. Except of course the occasional "Eww. How could you be Liam's Daughter? Your too ugly." Or "No wonder Liam didn't tell us about you. He was too ashamed of how stupid you were." I smiled to myself on the inside when I found Tweets like those. Those bitches don't know anything.

Later that night my phone buzzed. It was Elizabeth, the girl who I had just met but was instantly my best friend from school. All the kids loved me and tried to get me tobe their friend because of Dads past, but Elizabeth actually liked me for who I was.

E: Omg! Help! I broke my leg!

A: Omg how did that happen?

E: I was skateboarding...and crashed into a mailbox...

A: Smooth

E: Thanks a lot

A: Love you too

E: I'm in pain

A: I am too

E: Why are you 'in pain'

A: Harry thinks theres something wrong with me

E: Theres nothing wrong with you

A: Yeah, whatever. Bye now

After our quick conversation I shut my phone off. I did still have tests tomorrow. Unless... I began to 'cough' suddenly. "Unhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned. Now I only had to keep this up for the rest of the night and tomorrow morning and I'd be all set to stay home 'sick' How hard could it be to trick Harry?