Cutting Game

This was an old imagine that I had in my notebook that I found today and decided to write.

I woke up in Trevor's bed. He was on the couch in the room, snoring with his mouth open. I walked over to kiss him on the cheek when I saw the bandages up his arms. "No," I whispered. He couldn't cut. He just couldn't. Not after what I've been through. I had to protect him.

I went downstairs and found Blake. I told him about the cuts. He said that Trevor disappears everyday for 20 minutes. It all made sense now. His anxiety, the cuts, pressure to finish his album. I had to stop him. He couldn't end up like me.

I set up a plan. I would "accidentally" catch him cutting and talk him out of it. Nothing could go wrong. Still, I felt something, something I hadn't felt in years.

My mind said no but my legs had already carried me to the bathroom and my hands held a razor. I made a cut in my right arm. Then one in my left. Right, left. Right, left. The familiar motion filled me with empty happiness. I bandaged myself up guiltily and went back downstairs.

I waited for Trevor. It was 12:00, which was the time Blake said Trevor disappeared at everyday. I went to his room. There he was, razor in hand and tears in his eyes. I froze. The words were inside of me but they wouldn't come out. "Trev," I said. He looked up. "I-I," I couldn't think of anything to say so I just rolled up my sleeve. He rolled up his. "I'm not doing this again and neither are you. Stop it. For both of us." Trevor looked flustered. He finally dropped the razor. "I'm sorry," he said. "I just don't know what's been happening. All this pressure. I needed an escape. It's my fault you needed one too." I just ran over and hugged Trevor. We stayed like that for a good 2 minutes before I spoke again. "Let's both agree to stop. We made each other clean in the first place, let's do it again. We have to try." Trevor nodded and we shook, well more like kissed, on it.

We walked out of that room the happiest we've been in months. I kissed Trevor again playfully and he kissed back. "I'm gonna order Taco Bell. What do you want?" Trevor smiled hungrily. "Yaasss! I want the usual." So I ordered Taco Bell and we laughed and ate for the rest of the night. 

Well that got deep. Idek why this was in my notebook. I think my friend thisisourfangirllife actually wrote it. Go follow her for a really good Ricky/Trevor story. K byeee Queens.