Chapter 1. DORMS

*New Roommate*

Hey, so this is the start of *New Roommate*. I hope you enjoy. If you have any ideas about what should happen or any opinions, please give them to me! Thank you :)

P.s I've attached pictures that I found, they look most like the characters i think. If you think that there are better ones, or you imagine that the characters look different, give me a picture. Okay that's it for now, I promise. Enjoy.

Warning- this chapter gets a little spicy towards the end. You've been warned.

1. DORMS

Waverley-Arabella Adeline Foster . I know it's a mouthful. But that's my name. It's been my mom and me my whole life. I love her so much. it's gonna be weird not living with her. I packed the last of my things into the trunk of my faded, old , secondhand car and sighed. "that's it" I whispered as my mom walked up behind me. she rubbed my back and I hugged her, placing my head on her shoulder. Tears built up in my eyes.
"Now, honey" she sniffed and I knew that she had been crying. "you are to have fun, enjoy yourself, make friends but stand your ground. If anyone is mean to you, put them in there place, but keep safe. I'm always h-h-h-heee-errrrrreee" she sobbed.
"Mom. Don't cry" although, hypocritically, my eyes were full of water. "I'm always a phone call away. Your not getting rid of me that easily. Moving out won't stop me." she laughed through her tears and hugged me closer. she took a deep breath and released her grip on me.
"You should get going or your gonna be the last one there." she said, now composed.
" I love you, honey" she said and I smiled at her, wiping my eyes.
"Love you more" I replied
" Love you most" she finished with a wry smile. We used to say that when I was little and she tucked me into bed.
I opened the car door and gave her one last smile before I clambered onto the seat and took a deep breath. i started the engine and pulling out of the drive. we waved to each other as I turned the corner before going out onto the road.
***
Pulling into the dorm car park: i looked up at the intimidating building. I started moving my stuff from the car. Saddled up with backpacks and boxes I walked slowly up the stairs and into the corridor, doing alright, as I tried to look at the room numbers, until I turned the corner and hit a wall...
THUD. The top of the pile of books I had, fell to the floor in a messy heap. "shit." I murmered to myself.
" Y'alright?" a girls voice called from in front of me.
"Yeah." my voice sounded strained under the weight of the bags and boxes. I put them down. " it's just, I wasn't built to be a pack horse. I'm not known for being the strongest person." that was right. I was and had always been small for my age and skinny. "Not a natural bodybuilder." she was short and slim with shoulder length blonde hair.
She laughed musically. "me neither. here," she whistled. "Guys, i requirer your services in the hallway." I saw two guys step out from a dorm room as I crouched down to pick up my fallen books. the had spread across the floor behind the evil wall which had knocked me to the ground. "what d' you need?" I heard someone ask , walking up to her.
"She needs help actually." I looked up to see her gesturing towards me. But I has hidden from view by a wall and my bags.
"'she' being who exactly? " I heard the same voice ask. They could see anyone there.
I stood up from gathering my books and startled everyone. "Waverley" I answered for her breathlessly and our eyes locked. I felt my voice disappear and my mouth fell open. he had perfect crystal blue eyes, dark, messy, ruffled, chestnut hair and an angular jaw. He was tall and staring at me in surprise. I stared back, all but drooling. he was beautiful. he had to be a model.
"Oh-kay then" the girl said interrupting my staring. I looked down blinking furiously, I felt my face colouring red. "Well this is my brother from another mother, Flynn." she elbowed playfully but I didn't look into his eyes, only glanced at his face and said 'hi'.
"and I'm Rebecca. But call Becks or Becka or you know anything other than my actual name." I smiled at her.
" My name's worse, trust me."
" Waverley?" She asked confused " I like it." she dismissed.
" No. My full name."
"Which is?" She pressed. I liked her already. she was nice.
" which is for me to know, and you to never find out." I teased.
She huffed at me before realising that I wasnt going to give in.
" don't trust her she'll sure as hell use it against you- tiny but evil" becks narrowed her eyes over her shoulder at the huge guy while he just gave her a goofy smile.