||Chaper 3-Halloween Night: Part 2||

After the encounter with Bob and a couple of Socs we decided it'd be best to stay on our side of town. Two Bit was mad about wasting the money on rest of the eggs and shaving cream we wouldn't use until we reminded him that we got it for free. On the way back to the vacant Steve dared Soda to eat one of the eggs raw. And when Soda took his dare a shiver went down my spine and my stomach turned. I have a weak stomach. "That was bitchin'" Steve said giving Soda a high five. "Hey Two Bit I know a great use for this here shaving cream" Soda said as Two Bit pulled over to the vacant and we got out of the car. I knew what was going to happen next because I've known Soda my whole life. He took some shaving cream in his hand and smeared it all over Two Bit face. "Aye Pony pass me a can would you" Two Bit asked me. I threw a can of shaving cream to him. He copied Sodas actions except when he went to swung to hit Soda with a handful of the shaving cream Soda dodged it and Two Bit hit Dally. Two Bit could not stop laughing as Dally grabbed a can from the bag. Dally tried to spray Two Bit but hit Johnny as he tried to stop the frenzy. I couldn't tell you who hit who after that but things escalated very quickly all of the shaving cream we bought was on us.
       "Man.." Dally smiled causing is us all to smile even bigger. Dally didn't smile much but when he did it made everyone around him smile too. "That was bitchin'". "Aye Two Bit you got a time?" Soda asked. Two leaned into his car to check. "8:30. Why you gotta hot date or somethin'?" Two Bit teased him. "Actually Sandy and Evie wanted to join us here at the vacant lot at 9" Steve interrupted. "What about Sylvia, Dal?" Johnny asked. I knew Johnny wasn't a big fan of Sylvia the rest of us weren't either. "Nah, man...she had some other plans" Dallas answered his usual cold hard look replacing the smile that left his face as quickly as it came. Johnny didn't say anything else. We all knew what Sylvia's 'other plans' were. Let's just say she wasn't exactly loyal to Dally. They'd been on again off again for a couple of months. She would even flirt with the other guys in our gang especially Johnny when Dally wasn't around. We didn't like that one bit. "Hey look who's here early" Soda said after a long silence pointing to Sandy and Evie. Sandy walked up to Soda and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wrapped his arm around her waist. Every girl thought Sandy and Soda were the cutest couple they'd ever seen. I didn't see how people thought of couples as "Cute" but I definitely thought they were more pleasing to be around then Evie and  Steve. They had no problem sharing there passion for each other to everyone around them. Evie walked up to Steve and began to kiss him on the lips. He began to move his hands down her back before Dally told them "Get a room".  They pulled away. "Yeah he don't want Pony getting no ideas" Two Bit said laughing his head off.