•part 9•

*few hours later*
You Were On Your Way Back Home And Jaden Was Calling. You Hesitated At First But He Was Probably Balling His Eyes Out.
*phone convo*
"Hello?"
"Jaadeenn!!"
"Who The Fuck Is That?!"
"Go Faster Daddy!!"
"Jaden!!"
"Damn Babygirl!!"
"I Hate You Jaden Delarosa!!"
*end of convo*
Hot Tears Were Streaming Down Your Face. He's cheating on me...I know I was just with Malak but we didn't have sex!! I bet he called on purpose...I gotta confront him.

You Drove To His House As Fast As You Could. Jaden Got You A Key Made So You Were Able To Get In. Their Moans And Screams Traveled Through The Hallway, Bouncing Off Of The Walls. You Turned The Door Knob But It Was Locked. Anger Built Up Inside So Fast That You Kicked The Door Open. Jaden Looked Over At You And Quickly Got Up And Dressed. The Girl Hid Under The Covers. "Princess?!" He Said Running Towards You. "Go Away!!" You Said Bagging Up. He Grabbed Your Hand And Pulled You Back. "I'm So Sorry!! I Didn't Mean To Cheat On Y-" You Cut Him Off, "That's Not Even The Worst Part!! You Called Me So I Could Hear Everything That Was Going On!! What Did I Ever Do To Make You Cheat On Me!! I Don't Cheat On Your Ass!!" Jaden Was Silent And He Looked Scared. You Picked Up Your Phone And Called Your Dad.
*phone convo*
"Hello?"
"Dad?"
"Are You Crying?!"
"Yes"
"Where Are You?!"
"Jaden's House"
"I'm On My Way!!"
*end of convo*
Jaden Tried To Explain Himself But You Had Enough. "What Happened To The Kids, Marriage, Prom And Living Happily Ever After Jaden?!" You Yelled. "Princess...I-I still Want That-" You Cut Him Off, "If You Wanted It You Wouldn't Have Cheated!! I Hate You Jaden Delarosa!!" You Heard Your Dad Banging On The Door And You Ran To Answer It. "What Happened?!" He Said Pulling You Into His Arms. "Jaden's A Fuckboy...Can We Go Home?" He Nodded And Pushed You Out Of The Doorway. Your Eyes For Red And Your Vision Was Blurry From Crying So Hard. I hate my life.
*three days later(day before prom)*
To Be Continued😂
(Thought I Was Gonna Keep Going💀)
How Was This Chapter?
Vote & Comment😇