•part 5•

When You Got Home, Jaden Was Waiting On Your Porch. "Jaden What Are You Doing?" "I Wanted To Show You Something Princess." He Stood Up And He Was Dressed In A Blue And White Tux That Matched Your Prom Dress. "Awww Jaden I Love It!!" You Said Sounding Like A Little Kid. He Laughed At Your Excitement. He Came Over To You And Kissed You. You Loved His Kisses. They Were So Passionate. "I'm Gonna Go Change Then We Can Hang Out Okay?" You Nodded. He Grabbed His Clothes Out Of His Car And Came In The House With You. When He Got Dressed, He Came Into Your Room With You. "So How Did Therapy With Malak Go?" Jaden Said Sitting On The Bed. "Fine." "Did He Do Any-" "Jaden Really?! We're Mature Adults Now And You Don't Have To Worry About That. I'm Here To Help Him And That's All." "Okay Princess I Trust You." "Thank You." Jaden Laid In Your Lap And You Played With His Hair. It Reminded You Of Malak's Messy Curls. "I Can't Wait Till Your Pregnant," Jaden Said Facing Your Stomach. "Jaden You Really Want A Baby Don't You?" "Yes Princess...Too Bad We Don't Have Sex Anymore." You Froze Up At His Home Words. The Last Time You Had Sex Was When Malak Raped You. You Wanted To Wait Till Marriage Now But Jaden Really Wanted That Baby. You Wanted To Make Him Happy. "Maybe Another Time Jaden...But Don't Worry It'll Be Soon." He Smiled And Kissed Your Belly. "You Hungry?" Jaden Said. "No I Already Ate." "You Ate With Malak?" "Mhmm." "Oh." You Knew Jaden Hated The Fact Of Malak Being Back In Your Life But He Needed You. "Only 2 More Days Till Prom Baby!!" You Said Getting Up And Grabbing Your Dress. Jaden Laughed At You. You Both Couldn't Wait Till Prom.
-
When Jaden Left, You Decided To Take A Long Bath To Relax. You Ran The Water And Put Lots Of Bubbles In It. You Bathed For 30 Minutes And Put On Some Shorts And A Sports Bra. When You Got Back To Your Room, You Had 11 Missed Calls From Malak. Really Malak. You Picked Up Your Phone And Called Him Back.
"Mamii!!"
"What Did You Want Malak?"
"Please Come Over..."
"Malak It's Late!! What Do You Need?!"
"Help..."
"Fine Malak Damn...I'm On My Way"
-
You Hung Up The Phone And Got Your Keys. You Threw On A Jacket And Got In The Car. As You Were Pulling Up To Malak's House, You Saw Him On The Porch With A Bottle. "Malak?" He Quickly Looked Up And Ran Towards You. "I Missed You So Much!!" He Hugged You So Tight You Couldn't Breathe. "Get Your Drunk Ass Off Of Me!!" You Said Pushing Him Back. He Started Looking At You With A Smirk And You Realized You Still Had On Shorts. "Damn Mamii." You Rolled Your Eyes And Brought Him In The House. You Sat On The Couch And He Sat Close To You. "Malak Why Did You Call Me Over Here?!" "Because I Was Feeling Angry." You Were Happy He Told You Instead Of Hurting Himself. "Angry About What?" "Your Relationship." "Malak I Can't Fix That." "I Know That's Why I Got Angry And Started Drinking." "Well I Can't Really Help You With That." "Can You Stay Over?" "Hell No Malak." "Why?" "Because Jaden Would Flip If He Found Out." "Just Don't Tell Him Then."
It's Jaden...He'll Find Out Soon.
-
-
To Be Continued😍
How Was This Chapter?
Vote & Comment😛