✨Chapter 2✨

Y/N was laying down facing the ceiling.
It's been a while since the exam and they've been worried.

Hmm..I wonder if I blew it. I knew I doubled down a bunch of those robots, but was it enough? Also that guy, I passed him a buncha times..and he was on fire!! (Unironically lol) He's sure to get to class A. What a lucky person. Watch me and up in gen Ed. This sucks nuts AHHH.

~~ Flash back to exam day ~~

"Aaaaaaand....GO!!" Present Mic had shouted and everyone raced in to the exam.

"Ah Owwww!!". Y/n had been pushed and shoved, until she turned and noticed--

Oh no!! Deckcar has fallen? I need to go back and help, he's not getting up!!

As they tried to run back, the crowd was pushing them coward.

S-shit. Looks like I won't be able to go back. Damn you crowd, I'll pray for you Deckcar.

As they ran they felt a tinge of guilt. That's when they were faced with a bunch of Robots.

Looks like no one's going against these bad boys. Looks like it's my turn. Hmm I don't want to use my quirk just yet..I guess I'll have to use my weapons instead.

Y/n was secretly hoping they didn't have to use their quirk. They pulled out a bunch of their small daggers, and began to menuver around, looking for the robots week spots. Just as they were about to hit the spot to shut it down...

"OUTTA THE WAY SHITSTAIN"

It was that guy.

O-oi that's mine. Ugh YOU..I won't let you take this.

Y/n got closer and was able to take down the bot before that guy.

The guy, who was actually Katsuki Bakugo, unbeknownst to y/n, glared at her.

"Fuck outta here and go attack a smaller one, damn nerd."

"Who do you think yo-"

You know what, it's not worth it.

Y/n continued to begin to hit a bunch of robots, but it was getting vexing trying to hit all these while trying to think. Just then, they began to see people walking back. They hit their last target and walked in front of one of the guys walking back.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"O-oh..I don't think I'm cut out for this. I've decided to give up."

Hmm, this person looks pretty tired. I wonder if I should ask.. I wouldn't want to do anything more then the damage already done to them. But at this rate I won't pass unless I do this...it's worth a shot to ask.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that dude."

He looked down.

Well, here goes nothing.

"Since you're quitting, do you mind doing me a HUGE favor? Before you say anything, I know you don't know me, and I have no right to ask you, but would you hear me out? Help a fellow person try to pass? You really don't have to, I know you're tire-"

"You know, I would say no..but something about you seems different. Sure, as long as I won't get hurt!"

Y/n was surprised. No one was ever this nice to them.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! Alright, all I'll need you to do is to stand there; I'll be using your mind for a bit, I hope that's oka-"

Just then the mic blasted: "ten more minutes guys! Keeeeep going!!"

"Shit"

"It's okay", the guy said. "I trust you."

Here goes nothing...

Just then!! Y/n activated their quirk, Calculation Transfer! This power allows them to transfer their thoughts and calculations onto another person (or thing!) so they can process what they're doing while also fighting! Thoughts can only go so far without support from mics, etc. and it cannot be used on strong willed people, or non-humans and people who's quirk gives them a non human appearence! When users are in combat, they usually get a headache if they don't use their quirk while calculating everything, and tend to be naturally observant!!

~~back to present~~

I hate using my quirk. I feel like I'm just taking advantage of people an-
No y/n!! No negativity anymore! This is not the time! I hit many of those damn bots! GAHH but I'm still so unsure blahhh.

They glanced at their phone.

"Doesn't the post come now? I should go.." They said quietly.

The postal service might come, and they are still expecting their UA letter.

They hurry down and see the postwoman coming up. They sprint down and slam open the door instinctively, startling the postwomen.

"U-uh..hehe"

"If you're wondering if it's here," the postwomen said, while breathing out, startled by your outburst, "Not yet. Sorry sweetie."

777 words!! Is that lucky? Well I know this is going slow aha

How do you like your quirk? I know my explanation is super confusing hehe, I think I'll edit it, and maybe add a whole other page about it soon ;-9. Please leave me some feedback and continue to enjoy my story! Have a good day!

Ciao!
-Moogi