Thank you!!

I'm making this section of the book to formally thank you all for 1k reads! I'd like to hold more then one event for such an achievement, so let me share with you all what I have in mind. Before that, I'd like to thank everyone who's been voting, commenting, and especially reading my story, each and every one of you. I Honestly planned on deleting this story (I still think of doing it now, bc it's not that good TBH) but each of you guys have inspired me to keep going! Again, thank you!

A person I'd like to thank a lot is Trigunperson55 ! They were actually the first person to vote on my story, and they also comment regularly and I just want to thank them! For one of my specials, I'll let you request a Drabble about Blasty McSplode himself!

Lastly, I'll be holding a cover contest for this story! If I get more then one then I'll hold a voting for which one it'll be! You could either tag me in a cover idea, or message me to see how you would be able to send it to me. It could be submitted anon or not (as in I won't tell the public who you are, if you don't want me to). I'd also like to do the same for title ideas! If you have any lmk!

I'm so glad Im able to hold this event! Please expect more from me in the future, I hope my writers block will leave soon, and maybe this hype will help "cure" it? I look forward to any cover and/or title ideas (if I do get any submitted that is..)

Again, I can't thank each and every one of you enough!

Ciao!~

--Super happy Moogi