Chapter 1: The encounter

Hi, I'm Haylie, I'm 15 years old. My friends and I are going to a birthday for my step sister McKenna. McKenna is obsessed with Magcon. She keeps saying they will be at her party this year, but I think it's all in her head.
          Anyway, about my friends. They are 15 too. There names are Megan, Abbygayle, Aaliyah, and Carrisa.
            The party wasn't special. McKenna doesn't do much for her birthday, you think you would because it's the big "16" but no. We are just in the school gym talking with her grade with a radio. I said it, not anything big.  
                When we got to the party, my sister greeted me and my friends. We went to sit at a table. Then McKenna got on the newly rented stage for the night, and started to talk.
            "Thanks for coming everyone, now as I said, special AND secret guests tonight. Everyone, Magcons Nash, Jack and Jack, Matt, and Cameron Dallas."
             They are really here. Wow. Nothing special. I'm not really star struck by them or anything. I couldn't care less about them or their meet and greet convention.
            My friends fleeted. They all went towards Matthew Espinosa. They loved him. Liter ally. Suddenly, I felt a tap on the top of my back.