Once upon a hazz

Hey I'm Chantal I'm 18 years old I have brown long locks of hair I'm pretty tall I have a bum but not really boobs and well I'm pretty much devastated because I don't have a boyfriend I feel like I'm to ugly to even have a boyfriend. Well either way I'm just getting ready to head off to school I grabbed some high waisted denim shorts and a cute lacy top with some bow flats then I did my make up applied some foundation powder eyeliner and mascara then I curled my long brown hair I grabbed my bag and grabbed my keys I said bye to mom and got in my red mustang .

I got to school and decided to go to the library picked up a few good books and left then school went by and I finally got to go home but I was really craving a Starbucks so I went and decided not to take the drive thru I parked my mustang and went inside the coffee shops stood in line and felt like eyes were watching me I turned to that direction (see what I did there ;) lol) and saw harry from one direction OMG!!! I pretend I didn't care and turned back around when I was ordering my Carmel frappè I heard a deep British voice say to the cashier "ill get that" I automatically looked at him and spoke "ummm thanks but no thanks I can pay" he directly looked at me with a confused look then smirked "I insist I want to buy you a drink" well after we argued harry ended up wining and bought me my frappè I said thanks and as I was leaving the shop he said " can I have your number just to stay in touch" I asked "why harry it's not like we're ever gonna see each other again" he immediately replied "well babe that's why can At least text you" I said sure I handed him my phone he typed some stuff and was heading to my car then someone pulled me by my hand and to my surprise it was harry he said "aren't you going to say goodbye" I told him " oh I'm sorry " I gave him a quick hug and said goodbye something still wouldn't let me go it was the strength of harrys grip holding me back he pulled me and planted a soft kiss in my check and said "goodbye love"

Well hello cuties I'm new at this wattpad story thing I just had some imagination of a fan fix and said why not give it a try if you want me to updateeee///// soon I'm going to need 3 comments to start with ok thanks guys ;o love you all and hope you liked this chapter ^.^

Chapter 2:

I went home and thought that this meeting harry styles was crazy and I really shouldn't get involved with him he's much of a player and I want someone who's faithful and treat me right. But anyways I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat down my leather couch and watched the television with it as I was about to take a bite of my pizza my iPhone 5 beeped I opened it and I got a text from harry

Harry: HEY LOVE, WANNA MEET ME UP TOMORROW FOR DINNER AT OLIVE GARDEN ;)

Me:EMMMM ARE YOU ASKING ME OUT?

Harry: YOU CAN SAY THAT ;) Xx

Me: OK SURE ID LOVE TO GO WHAT TIME?

Harry : HOW ABOUT 6:30?

Me: PERFECT :)

Harrys P.O.V

Wow this girl is hot! I really want to go out to dinner and make her mine but its too bad I'm dating Taylor I mean I would break up with Taylor but she's hot! But so is Chantel seriously I have no idea what to do. And you might ask do I love Taylor hell no!!! But she's pretty good in bed. So yea but I'm really happy I'm going to take chantel out for right now I'm going to get a good rest so I'm ready for tomorrow.

Chantal's P.O.V

Omg! I think I'm starting to like harry but what if he only wants to get inside my pants and leave me that would really break me but oh well I woke up and yes! Finally it's Friday!!!!! I decided to wear a floral crop top with some skinny jeans and some toms. I did my make up and straightened my long hair seriously I looked hot for school! I got my bag and keys said bye to my mom and drove off to school when I got there someone pinched my bum and it was my crush Orlando he had green eyes a quiff and he was such a manwhore!!! I was disgusted by his reaction and said "ummmm exuse you how about you go touch Polly's ass not mine gosh!!!!!" He quickly responded "now now babe what's the problem I thought you liked me?" My face got a bit red and I said to him" yea ED as in past tense not any more so leave me alone!" With that I walked away and left him and some jocks with there mouth opened yep they never knew that I could defend myself that well could they? Well school went by and finally home!!!! I quickly hopped in the shower for me and harrys date I was actually pretty happy he asked me out I got out of the shower and put my robe and a towel on my head as I went in to my walk in closet I decided to wear a strapless black dress and some sparkly red pumps wow my Body looked great next my make up I did a smokey eye some foundation blush and red lipstick I blow dried my wavy hair and let it cascade to my back I looked in the mirror and thought I really out done myself today I heard a bell at the door mom was working so I got the door there stand a tall handsome man with roses my god he looked hot!!! I received them and told harry thanks and that they were beautiful but he said "no your the one who's beautiful.

Harrys P.O.V

My god! Is this girl trying to kill me she looked really hot and her bum her bum looked amazing in that dress I said she was beautiful and she starred at me really weirdly did I mess things up shit! I knew I should've kept my comments to my self I hope she not disturbed by what I said.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh sooooo is Chantal disturbed lol trust me guys you will love e story there will be so many sceans that you guys will love either wayyyyyyyy c: want a. Update!!!???//// wel ill need 5 likes is all I promise ill make them longer for you guys to enjoy love y'all :) /.\

~ Chantal ;)

-DEDICATED TO LOVIN LARRYS MOFO GURRL YOU REALLY ARE SUPPORTIVE AND THIS ONES FOR YOU LOVE

ALSO PEEPS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING SCHOOL CHEER PRACTICE UGH WELL YOU GET THE IDEA BUT HERE YA GOOOO!!!!!

Chantal's P.O.V

Omg! Did he just say I was beautiful no one has ever called me that I was just in shock and I think I was really starting to fall hard for harry I felt safe and actually bueatiful I replied "me? Bueatiful? " his face was LOOKINg worried before I said that but then relief came to his face he said" are u kidding me if u don't see it u must be blind" I giggled and he moaned a bit which that make me laugh even harder!!!

Harrys P.O.V

My god his gurl is such a turn on especially when she giggles I felt something hard growing down there and it was of course harry jr. She laughed even harder and I think she noticed I prayed that it would go down and fortunately it did I escorted her to my black range rover and quickly drove off to Olive Garden as soon as we. Were seated down a male waitress SHIT!!! I thought I am falling hard for this girl emotionally and sexually ;) and I'm starting to be the jelouse type guy when she isint even mine yet but I'll get her to be just watch ;)

Chantal's P.OV

I saw harry tense up a bit when he saw we got a male waitress he shouldn't really get angry I'm not just gonna be a slut and hook up with every guy that comes on my way either way I orderd the Alfredo fettuccine and so did harry we chit chatted and I was actually very conftorble with him and his life we had a lot in common and he was really funny and cute when he would try to crack a joke finally the date was over harry walked me over to my house and he said " I had a wonderful time with you chantal I hope we can meet up soon" I responded "I had a really nice time harry thanks no one has ever bin so sweet to me" he soon smiled gave me a kiss on the cheeck and squeezed my bum I was surprised and gasped at his little action he just winked and smirked oh god I thought I was melting!!!!

Harrys P.O.V

She has the nicest ass I couldn't resist to touch that thang especially with that dress I squeezed her bum and thought it was such a turn on how she gasped I guess she's never been touched before either way I got in my car turned on the ignition and time to go home then my phone rang a call from Ashley "hello" I answered she giggle and said "hey babe wanna come over I feel lonely and need two special fellas to make my night" oh I knew what she meant wanted action from me and harry jr. I replied "sure sexy I'm on my way" she giggle and with that I hung up I went to the store to buy some condoms cause we don't want little accidents and got to her house we imidatley started taking off our clothes and well you know ;)

Chantal's P.O.V

Omg I had the most amazing time with harry well either way I washed the make up from my face put on my moisturizer put my long hair into a messy bun and put on my Victoria secret silk pjs I was so satisfied and so happy I plugged my I phone checked if I had any calls or messages from harry but no hmmm strange but oh well i was out like a light

Hope you guys enjoyed as I said I will try to update as soon as possible love you all thanks for reading ^.^ <3 LOVE YOUUUUUU