Notes To My Followers :)

LOOSING FOLLOWERS:

Guys I'm a bit upset. I used to get a couple follows or so a week and I haven't gotten ANY New followers in a good while. And I've lost at least two just this month.

I probably sound blotchy right now but it's true.

Relating to that topic, I haven't been getting any reads lately. I mean sure, one or two here and there but not how I used to. Or even comments. I used to get comments more often and stuff but one I NEVER hear from y'all and all I want is to know how I'm doing on my stories.

So please guys, if you don't vote, PLEASE comment. It means a lot to me when you do.

I know I am the world's worst about slow updates but I cabt help that, I'm really very sorry. But I have to be in a good writing mood and a lot of the time I'm writing my side fanfic that isn't on here or doing school work.

But having said that I will try and put aside some time for y'all so I can update everything more often.

And I made this little book for the purpose of letting you guys know what's up with my life because I trust you guys. I love every single last one of you and if you EVER need someone to talk to, please PM me, I WILL reply as soon as I can. :)

I'll talk to you guys soon, I love you and, stay average :)

(side note: if you know what that last part was from your fantastic)