The First Day

Today is the 14th of November and David is heading out to apply for a job at the place he hasn't seen in years since the bite of 87 happened which caused David to be traumatized til he was 20 years old. The day goes on then David shows up at the pizza place for his interview to be the new night guard." Hey sorry I'm late sir I was running some errands for a family member I promise it will never happen again" said David as he walked in trying to catch his breath." Oh your fine my boy it's been a while since I've seen you David how is your dad and your mother?" asked the manager." Well my dad is great but my mother passed away back in February of this year" said David with an upset look on his face."I'm sorry for your loss David" said the manger of the restaurant."Well if it isn't Pirate's Cove"said David as they were walking towards the night guards room."Yeah but Foxy is out of order my boy" said the manager."What happened to Foxy?" asked David."Well I don't really like to talk about it much" said the manager. Then later on that day David asked if he could look at Foxy for a little while "sure why not David" said the manager and as soon as he said that David was in Pirates Cove so fast not even the manager knew he had left. When David got to there he checked on how Foxy looked since the last time he's seen his favorite animatronic." My buddy you look beat up I'll try and fix you up the best I can buddy" said David as he was looking at Foxy."Hey can I ask you something?" asked David "sure ask away David" said the manager."Well I was wondering if I could fix up Foxy if you wouldn't mind me doing that" said David to his manager."I don't mind but be careful my boy don't get hurt doing that okay" said the manager "okay I will sir thank you and I hope that the parts have spares" said David."Alright well get ready for your shift I'll see you tomorrow morning my boy" said the manager "alright see you sir tomorrow morning" said David as he headed to his office for the night shift "well night Foxy I'll see you in the morning and I'll fix you up some more tomorrow" said David as he left to go to his office for the night.