The Second Night

*ding,dong,dong,ding*

"Well that's my que to go to work Foxy my dear old friend" David said as he finished oiling some of Foxy's parts. David got to the security room and set up his work space for tonight he felt it was going to be tough.
*ring...ring...ring*
"Hello?Helloooo? Great you made it to night two and before I go on you should keep any eye on those camera's because with every night that passes they become more active" said the guy in the voice mail.
*flip*
David opens his laptop and seen that Bonnie had already moved from his spot "what the fuck happened to Bonnie?" asked David who was talking to nothing but the posters on the wall. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw Bonnie looking at him through the door way. "Oh no fuck you Bonnie" David yelled as he reached to button to close the door. Then he checked the camera's to see if Chica had moved which she did then he checked on Foxy. "What the fuck is that?" David screamed as he saw two little white dots stare at him from behind the curtains of pirate's cove.

2 Hours later
"God it's only 2:00 and I've only got 46% power left and they won't go away" David said as he started whining. Then out of no where he felt his phone vibrate and he checked to see who it was and saw it was an unknown number so he ignored it and went back to work. "Where is Foxy at now?" asked David as he looked for Foxy who was then found just hanging outside of his pirates cove area. "Why hello there Foxy how are you feeling?" asked David through the camera even though he knew he wouldn't get an answer

1 Hour later

"Oh no I've only got 27% power left and they are almost inside the office" David said as he heard what sounded like metal scrapping the ground as if something made of metal was running towards him. Then after about 30 mins the sound stopped then he noticed Foxy was back inside pirate's cove. "Wait when did Foxy get back inside pirate's cove? Was that Foxy I heard running around earlier?" David asked to himself then he heard them again and before he could shut the door Foxy had jumped inside the office and took David to pirate's cove. When he arrived at pirate's cove he was confused and afraid because he was just taken out of his office by an animatronic which like the guy on the phone said if they catch you they will think your an endoskeleton out of it's costume.
"F-Foxy please don't stuff me in one of those animatronic suits" cried David as he crawled into the corner. Then Foxy looked at David and began to speak "Why would old Foxy do that to my first real friend" said Foxy picking up David and hugging him.