The First Night

"Well this doesn't seem so bad" said David as he settled down to start his shift."12o'clock already well lets get started" said David as he checked the cameras.
*riing*riing*riing
"Is that a phone I hear but where is the ringing coming from" said David as he started looking for the phone. 30 mins passed and he found it but when he found it there was a message left on it "well let's see what it was about" said David with a curious face."hello?helllooo? Oh hey how are you I'm the old security guard that use to work in that office matter fact I'm finishing my last week now;blah blah blah." said the phone guy as David fell asleep from hearing all that info.
2 Hours later
"Woah that was a good nap well let's check the camera's" said David as he grabbed the camera. "Ahhhh what the hell where is Bonnie and Chica?" asked David to himself as they were no where to be seen on the stage. "Dum Di Dum Dum" came from the background "Who's there I'm not afraid to use this 9mm pistol to defend myself" said David as his heart sank into his stomach from all the fear surrounding him. After about 30 mins he checked the camera's again and to his surprise he saw the most horrifying thing every "OMG what the hell is Bonnie doing in the backstage area and why is Chica in the bathroom?" asked David while he kept trying to keep calm. "Wait didn't the guy on the phone say that they had a free roam mode that activated after a while and didn't he also say that if they caught me they would stuff me into Freddy Fazbear's suit because they would think I'm an endoskeleton" David said in a nervous voice trying to find out where Bonnie and Chica went.
*Clink*clang*clink*clang
"Well sounds like Chica's in the kitchen now where the hell is Bonnie?" asked David while he was searching for Bonnie. Then out of no where he heard heavy breathing coming from down the East hallway and he checked his camera to see Bonnie right down that hall. "Damn it I've only an hour left with 39% of power" said David as he started freaking out but then was stopped as he heard heavy animatronic feet stomp towards his door "oh hell no you are not getting these giblets tonight you asshole I've always hated you and your two buddies" said David while he was yelling at the animatronic through his closed door. "I've got 30 mins left with only 10% of power left" said David with a little bit of relief in his breath. Then he checked the camera's one last time but what he saw it would never leave his eyes ever "w.w.wwwhy is Foxy out of Pirates Cooovvv...."
*Ding*Dong*Ding*Dong
Yaaaaayyy!
"I survived the night hahaha" said David with so much joy in his voice but left before the boss got there because he had to change into some new clothes and wait for his clothes from last night to finish drying. "What the hell was that last night and why the hell was Foxy moving I thought he was broke" said David before he laid in bed to get a few hours of sleep before the nightmare begins again on the second night.