Chapter 1*

Alice's P.O.V.

Alice lets go!"

I could hear Korey yelling in his apartment (right across from mine).

"I'm coming hold your horses" I called back.

Korey and I had been best friends since year 2, I had always thought of him as more than a friend, and I could tell he did too. But I had a boyfriend, Joshua. He has always hung out with the wrong croud.

People who you didn't want to be on their bad side.

I had wanted to break up with Joshua for a while now, but honestly, I'm scared of him.

"Seriously were gonna be late,"   I saw him sitting at my kitchen table drinking the coffee I had just made for myself.

"Sorry, it was getting cold." He apologized. He was always so quick to apologize when he thought I was mad at him, I never was.

"It's fine, at least it is getting good use." I chuckle. He smiled. I loved when he smiled, it was like no one in the world was with us, just my best friend and I.

Once I was finally satisfied as to how I look, I grabbed my keys yelled bye to my mom and walked out the door with Korey. It was to be a normal day, at least I thought.
************
Thanks so much for reading! Sorry it's such a short chapter, but there will be longer ones. Should Alice dump Joshua or no?Vote and Pm me if you have any ideas for the story or comment them! Much love until next time♥️
-E