Chapter 2*

Korey's P.O.V.
I picked up Alice for school since we always walked together. And as usual, she was late. She always had her makeup and hair done to perfection. One of the many things I love about her.

We had know each other since we were seven and I knew from the second I met her I liked her. I tried so many times to tell her I just didn't know how. Then she started dating Joshua, the boy everyone was afraid of, even Alice.

"Korey, let's go, I have a chem test to make up and Mrs. Rice is going to kill me," she yelled as she ran down the stairs.

"Since when do you care about chem? Or anything school related?" I asked, since Alice hated school.

"I just have to ace these next few tests before school ends since I'm failing." An immediate look of sadness appeared on her naturally perfect face once she said it

"You're failing?"
****************
Alice's P.O.V.

"You're failing?" He asked.

"Umm, yeah, I didn't tell anyone because I was hoping I could make it all up by the time mom or anyone else found out." I said, feeling hopelessly guilty for not telling him.

"Say something." I said

"So if you are still failing by the end of the semester?" I asked.

"Then I won't graduate." I say, tears swelling up in my eyes. The look on his face makes it ten times worse. The look of desperation, sadness, not fading away.

"Wow, he said, can you imagine if you have to stay here another year?"he said. Yup that did it.

I started balling right then and there. The thought of being here another year, without Korey, I couldn't even imagine it.

"Alice I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Korey said engulfing me in a hug, Everything with Korey always felt right.

"What did you do now Korey Truscott?" A voice asked behind me. A voice I knew all too well.

Joshua's.
***************
Hey guys, so two updates in one night!!! I know this book isn't very good but it's my first wattpad book so I'm trying, I have the story plot all planned out so I'll try to make it more interesting! Vote and comment your ideas for the storyline! Much love until next time♥️
-E