The Daisy Chain

PROLOGUE

"You stay away from her!" Angel shouted

"Mwahahaha!!! You know that Daisy will die in one minute" The cloaked woman sneered

Angel's eyes closed and tears filtered out.

"Take me instead!" Angel cried out

The woman smugged a look. And lifted her hand. Daisy fell from the chain, and landed with a thud. Angel rose forth and the woman, touched her face.

"Such a pity, a beautiful face is going to ruin" She said while cackling

Daisy was too scared and tired to look.

And with that, the woman sucked Angel's powers out of her, and Angel disappeared...

                                                                   * * * * *

Daisy opened her eyes, she was in a hall, filled with cob-webs and dust. She stood up.

It was very gloomy in the enchanted castle. She walked around. Statues decorated the castle. Many of them, very ghastly. She horrified at the scene of a table, and in each bowl, filled with a  silver, sticky substance. She peered at it and went to touch it. She dipped her fingers in, and brought them out. Except instead of the silver substance, it was blood.

Daisy screamed and flicked it all of. Her golden hair trickeled down to her shoulders, and her hazel eyes glimmered, like little stars were inside of them. She looked up seeing a small dot of light. But, it was ten metres of the ground. She sadly looked back down on the pitch black, marble floor. She surprisingly, saw her relfection. It had been six years since she was abandoned in the castle, and she lived there ever since.

Daisy knew her master was a witch, by her acts, things, and dressing. She stared glumly, seeking for freedom.

"Daisy, come here!" her master called.

Her master had curly hair, a slim figure, and dressed in a silk black gown. Daisy shuffled towards her. Her rags dragged with her. The only thing bright on her, was a daisy chain she had made, which she wore on her head.

"Daisy, my little daughter, sweety, would you help mummy clean the house?" She cooed

"Yes, mother, ofcourse!" Daisy said it, though she didn't mean it.

"Good honey! Now i don't want a speck of dust in this house!" She screeched.

Daisy nodded.

Her 'mother' walked up a stair case and shimmered some where. Shimmered meaning, teleporting.

Daisy sighed and started dusting. What was the point of cleaning the house until there wasn't a speck of dust, when it always came back at the same amount, tomorrow?

Daisy really hated her master. She always said she was her daughter, and her parents abandoned her on her doorstep. Daisy doubted it. Her parents would never abandon her on the door step of a horrible mansion!

Would they?

Well, all she knew was that she had no life, no family, but only a daisy chain.