Findings

Author's Note:

Heyo peeps!

Hope you enjoy this chappy

><

While ure at it, check out Kyokomogami, Lightnight99, Elistone, LavagirlLK, Theawesomeoresama, and DON'T check out MysteriousX

><

Anyways!

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo....

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       ______________________________________* * * * * _________________________________

Daisy continued to scrub, she scrubbed and srubbed but some marks and blood wouldn't get off. It was really creepy washing the floor, as it was black marble, and at the same time transparent. She saw little silver pendants floating everywhere. It really creeped her out. But what wouldn't? She was in a witches house for goodness sake!

She dipped the brush into the water, and continued her work. Usually when she woke up, her arms would be all sore, as she spent and hour on each tile. Now you feel the pain she does. But she brightended up at the sight of the daisy chain on her head. It had come to her when she was born, well as her master says, it came with her. Atleast she was nice enough to let her keep it?

Daisy now thought this was peculiar. She took the daisy chain off her head and scrutinised it. Beautiful yellow daisies, that were twisted into a vine decoration. They glimmered like jewels any where. The dasies never died. Daisy suspected her master put some sort of spell on them to make them eternally beautiful. Daisy now really doubted it.

It would have to do with her birth, or something...

But it really would be nice if her master really did put a spell on them.

"Daisy! Continue working and stop day dreaming!!" Her master shouted.

Maybe not.

She rolled her eyes and put the chain back on her head.

Hmph.

The pendants had symbyls on them, as they swished everywhere. She had finally finished one tile, and her hands were still so sore. She shook them, and tried to ignore the pain. She rolled her shoulders and twisted her wrists, and the pain came more.

"Urgh..." She massaged it, and hoped the pain would go away.

Finally, it did. And she went back to the boring scrubbings of the floor. This was pretty much all she did all the day. She wasn't allowed out of the mansion, any time or any place. And she wasn't allowed in the 'Forbidden Tower' where her master kept her secret things. The tower was guarded by two dark nights and four gargoils. She looked at the tower, through the black glass windows. Something was moving inside the tower.

"Daisy!!! If you do not finish your chores, i will have make no supper for you!" She screamed

Now that was just stupid.

All the food Daisy got was a bowl of old porridge, and she never ate it. She usually just ate the vegetables she snuck out of the 'indoor garden', where her master grew funny edible plants, usually with side-effects.

There was once a purple fruit that made Daisy's hair turn blue, and one that made her super sonical fast. She liked the speedy friut, it helped her a lot on that day with the chores. But there were some that were just normal carrots, and oranges. She usually took the normal fruit, just to make sure she didn't turn into something or die of the magical fruit.

She loved singing too. Probably singing was her life. She wrote the songs herself in her bedroom and added lyrics. She loved singing them. It helped make the time pass by faster. As she worked she hummed, scared to sing because of her master. It was quite rare for the master to go into her stuff. She left in the afternoon, and sometimes didn't come back for two whole days. But on the other hand, it's regular for a witch to do that.

When you imagine a witch you think of a pointy hat, a couldren, a flying broomstick and potions. Well, you're wrong.

Her master was really a soccerer, but liked being called a witch.

Wierd eh?

She had no pointy hat, or a couldreb, or even a flying broomstick. She had elemental features. Fire. She could throw a flame at someone and they land in a pile of ashes. He eyes would turn all black when really angry, and the skys in the world would all turn grey. Daisy hated that when it happended. That's why she was so obedient.

She peered at the tower again. She heard a really loud clunck.

Something weird was going on in the tower...