Midnight#7 - Master Orchius

(Reminder: Orchius--or-chay-yus)

"M-master?" 

Azalor, Ignacio and Equestro looked at their master boringly.

"Where do you think you're goin'?" the figure said. He looked at my direction. "Princess." he bowed his head low.

My role is very Royal!

"I'll meet you guys on the Sacred Court." he have the five a strict glare. "Go on and change Your Highness."

Then he slammed the door.

I was left inside.

"Uhmm??" I asked, signaling for them to go out too. "Can I change already?"

They all looked at me with flushed faces. "Or you're going to look at me?" I said sarcastically.

They all went out of my room. Hah!

I turned to the nearest walk in closet. I traced my hand on the carvings of the cabinet.

"This antique is....mysterious."

When I finally get to open it, there stood five dresses. Well, not actually. It has no sleeves and works all the way up my knees. It has a chestnut color blended with lazer lemon colors. There is a belt, with some sort of fizzle fixers enough to hold a leather sword. Wait, sword?

There is a pocket that consists of twelve layers.

What was those for?

But anyway, I did change.

××××××××××××

Ooh. This foreign dress really felt comfortable, but though. I never doubt about its durability. Its so super heavy!

"Do I look good?" I asked when I found myself panting while making myself on the court.

The five boys and their master gazed at me.

"So gorgeous princess!" Aquio said running towards me. I smiled.

"Thank you Aquio." He smiled back. "Well?" I turned to the four guys and their master. "Do I look good or awesome?" I asked.

"Umm...." Ignacio started. I could feel their daze at me and their thoughts ready to explode saying; Celestia is sooooo damn beautiful. Hehehe.

"You look helplessly beautiful Princess." aww. That's so cute for Revlore.

I looked straight at their Master's eye, and the three's.

"So?" I said smiling sweetly.

"Y-you look fine." Fine?! Well, too bad Ignacio. You look hot. Eek! >....<

"Y-you look okay Princess." Azalor said. Well, damn you Azalor! Hmph. What response do I get for the likes of you?

Well, I think I should give them the credit. The three are boring guys.

"Princess..." their Master said. "have you tried conversing with The Phantom?"

"Phantom? You mean Equestro?" well, by the way, where is Phantom?

"I'm sorry Princess, but I think you should address him as the Prince."

Whoa. Is Equ--I mean the Prince really is picky?

"Sure...."

"I'm Lord Maville Orchius." he stated his name. "Welcome to the castle..."

I nodded. "Uhm, by the way. Where's the Prince?"