work

After I finished my episode, I managed to drown my emotions again. I sat up and bowed leaving the room.

"Oh! My! There you are! I was about to come get you! I have a lovely bath waiting for you! Yes I do!" It was meyrin, she looked excited as she had me follow her into a large bathroom down the hall. Along the way I memorized where rooms are, where is the easiest way to escape was... My plans have changed... I will leave soon... Not yet...

An image of finny smiling crossed my mind, it was genuine and happy.

"Alright! Here it is! I have a basket of my clothes in there! I hope maybe some of them will fit you... Yes I do!" She looked worried, as I bowed and entered, "you sure you don't want my help miss?" She asked.

"If it'll please you." I answered calmly.

"No no! You should do what you want! Yes you should!" She said holding her hands up.

"If your sure." She left as I bowed once again. I heard her voice outside the door.

"She's an odd one ain't she?" She said it to herself, I heard her footsteps down the hall as I turned to the water. It didn't steam yet I still felt the warmth of it where I stood.

~

After I bathed I looked through the basket, I picked up a few jeans, a pair of soft underwear, a black sleeveless top, and then I started to fish around the large basket. I found an extra large Long sleeved shirt. It faded from black to white, it was one of the most dull clothes she had. I fixed up her clothes when I was done, folding them neatly.

I placed on the clothes, tested the jeans, one fit me, and they were black skinny jeans. I sighed and walked out of the room after cleaning up.

"Sis! Sis! Sis!" I saw finny run and come pull me by the arm, "breakfast is ready! I got sebastion to make your favorite!" He ran me down the hall, I easily caught up. "Cmon! Its buiskets and gravey!" I let out a small gasp. He turned around and slowed down. "Belle what is it?"

"You remembered?" I asked. He looked then laughed before running again.

"Of course I did! What kind of a brother would I be if I didn't?" He yelled as I faked a smile and  ran next to him, we stopped and he opened the doors for me. I bowed before I entered.

"No need to do that, just come in..." He spoke nonchalantly, as I stood next to a chair with a plate full of food. "Sit down, and eat..." He waved as he started to eat, the rest ate with us. Finny moved his plate to sit next to me.

"Yes sir." I said quickly before sitting down and looking at the food. I cut off a bit of biscut covered in gravey. I bit into it.

It was... Good...

I continued to eat quietly, we all did. I ate until I was full, which was quickly, I hardly had a full piece of bread sometimes...

I sat up and exscused my self, as I bowed one of my sleeves fell off my shoulders, so now the sleeveless top under it showed along with my pale shoulders. (Pic) he told me to make myself usefull and help clean with Meyrin.

I walked out with her holding the plates. She went to grab cleaning supplies as I went to the kitchen to clean the plates. I started, and cleaned them quickly, the soap still foaming as I placed more dishes into the water scrubbing away the scum. I had rolled my sleeves up to do this job.

*CRASH*

Something thuded against the ground outside. I took a step outside to find Meyrin on her butt with a bucket on her head, and supplies everywhere. A plastic basket was now empty with the supplies that were supposedly in it everywhere. I didn't say anything as I went and helped her up, when she got up I started to clean up the mess.

"Oh! Thank you miss! Sebastian would be cross with me if he was here!" She said getting the bucket off of her head helping pick things up. We picked things up and we started to dust. She went to a bookcase and started to clean it with a cloth.

I looked at the top and skillfully I jumped up and stood on a shelf reaching to the top. I quickly cleared it of dust working my way down the shelf like a ladder. I reached the bottom, Meyrin clearing a candle holder of old wax.

"Where did you learn this! You're good yes you are!" She said as I grabbed some window cleanser and a new rag.

"I taught myself..." I answered respectfully. She nodded slowing down on her cleaning. I focused on a section of the glass then without finishing I went to another part. I finished in a matter of seconds, we worked on another shelf as I continued with each window. I felt a hand gently stroke my ear. It twitched and batted against the hand as I turned around revealing Sebastian.

"I am sorry for that I should really respect a woman..." He bowed witch I returned the favor. "My master wishes to meet with you for a moment." I nodded and followed behind him, I walked with my back straight and my head down... How I was taught. He showed me to Ciel's office and knocked on the door.

A quiet "come in," answered and sbastion opened the door. Ciel's was on a laptop typing something, he closed it and pushed it away pulling out a file from his drawer. I bowed as I entered.

"Alright now you are not the first... Neko... To come here... I have another coming..." He opened the file and showed a younger girl with long, blonde hair, blonde dog ears stucknout where her ears were supposed to go. She wore a white dress with light colored flowers decorating the outside, lace rimmed the bottom, to accent the dress white lace shoes enclosed delicate feet, wife socks passed under her dress. Her hair covered her left eye, the right side was gently tucked behind the blonde dog ear.

She had a bright green eye, a blond dog tail was poised beside her, her ears were forced up due to her fake smile... It didn't take someone that's faked them their whole life to solve it... Her dress was blown to the right her hair swayed that way. She had heavy makeup on, it poorly hid bruises that covered her face, a lace colar decorated her neck... That meant they had strangled her before the picture was taken... Her showing eye told me she was shy... And afraid... Afraid of the man behind the camera...

"Tch..." Sebastian scoffed looking over the picture. "My my... Why do you invite more people... I must say I have enough to handle these days..." He spoke rubbing his temples.

"Belle what so you think? I mean... I found this in the mail the other day and it said she would be sold to me as a..." His face blushed a little, as he turned in his chair, "toy..."

"Well sir, it is your choice..." My answer was short and on the point. He let out a sigh and put the picture back into the file, he then put that into the drawer.

"Whatever... She will be arriving tomorrow at midnight... And since I 'bought' her I will be there to greet her... And so she feels she is not alone you will also be there to greet her... Is that alright?"

"Yes sir..." I nodded.

"Now leave me I have work to do..."

"You mean playing games master Ciel..."Sebastian smiled*

"Just leave!"  He said agitated. Sebastian snickered as he opened the door. I bowed and left the room quietly, returning to Meyrin to clean the already spotless manor.

Word Count
1352 Words