Sissy

I sat in the room. My long hair covered my face. It was ratty and had split ends. I stared Dow at it ignoring the pain of the cuts on my body. I heard a door open. It...it was him again. I didn't bother looking up I just examined the dirt under my nails. That's when I heard him stumble and the strong smell of achohaol enflamed my nose. I looked up and smiled. Here is my chance. I held out my leg he took it drool coming from his lip. With my other I kicked him. He flung across the room his body shaking.

"Hey let's see if we can add ears and a kitty tail. That would be perfect for this garbage." I sat on the ground my hair now at my shoulders as his brown hair matted and messy. He had tan skin and a square jawline his chin stubbled. "Yknow little 'kitten how about you get me a beer!" He lifted me by my hair making me cry out.

That was almost whatever years ago. Its history, this man that "owns" me is Jim Akyurito (made it up real quick like ain't I good at did!😏) he had brownish blonde hair that never glemed never shinded never anything just say their on his head. Either he abused me or I abused him. When he was drunk I would be able to attack him. He would get me back but he hardly remembers what I did to him.

I walked closer to him. He was like a mouse trying to face a cat. I held his head feeling my eye change. It was a slight tingle. I loved it when it changed. I have no control over it. I sighed as he got up and smiled. "I love it when you stand up YOU LITTLE B!!!" I silenced his words with a punch in the stomach he lurched over my shoulder so I could easily launch him across the room. He groaned with pain blood spilling from his mouth.

"Such easy prey..." Something smashed through the wall. I looked away and looked back. A man with raven black hair stood in front of the now open wall. I ran to my bed and got my bag of supplies. And looked up. (BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES PREPARE TO FANGIRL\BOY see I'm not stereotypical he he hehe) he looked at me. With his eyes closed and a smile of (I'm going to kill you and like it) on his face.

"Sebastian is this the girl?" Said a smaller boy With grayish blueish hair. He wore an eye patch blue shirt with black shorts and dark blue convers. I looked one more at 'sebastion' who had puppy eyes roses all around him. I stared back. Black shirts silver vest black denim jeans and a black shoes with white laces. He had a chain of a pocket watch stick out from his vest pocket black fingerless gloves covered his hands as black nails shimmered in the black starlite sky.

I pointed to the small boy "the dog" I pointed to 'sebastion' "the raven." I spoke calmly and somehow knew that they were like me.

"Alright go make a contract with a demon to make her part demon, OK, make sure that she makes jynxy into a cat demon to stay on track of the theme."