Chapter 6

Jungkook Pov

"Is this ashley house its so nice and very big"i said and jin walk towards the gate and press the doorbell buttin and suddenly the door open and its sunny.

"Hey ashley i thought only jin is comming but his whole gang is with him"she said

"What?"she shout very loud because i almost hear her voice and suddenly come to the door

"So are we comming inside or not"Jin said

"Come in" Ashley said and we went inside her house damm it her house is so big the furnature is so nice ahh i hope i have my own house like this.

"Since you are here now lets go to my room jin" WHAT? did she say to her room with jin what will gonna do in her room oww i hope they dont do anything ahh~

"Hey can i ask something why jin is going to your room?."i ask because im curios what will gonna do in her room.

"You will know later"she said and jin went upstairs and ashley i think she go in the kitchen i think .

Ashley Pov

I tell jin to come first in my room and i went to the kitchen to tell Lucy maid in the house she is a teenager her mother is also a maid here lucy is a scholar studient my dad help here to study she is 19 years old i always treat her as my twin. Yes i have a twin he is a boy but he dissapear he is missing because of me when we are 8 years old we went to the amusement park there are lots of people in there because its festival my twin brother said that i hold his hand so that i will not lost but i didnt listen and i run to the vending machine but when i turn around i didnt saw him.

I cry and cry until our older brother Chanyeol find me but my twin brother is lost its been 10 years since he lost i really miss him my birthday is on December 4 1997 like jin birthday i always celebrate my birthday with my fans but in the house i dont want to celebrate because every our birthday to come i just look to our older photo of my twin and im gonna lock my self in the room and cry and cry.

"Ashley"Lucy said and she wave her hand infront of me i shake my head and back to the earth

"Why are you crying do you think him again"She said and i nodded and i wipe my tears and she hug me.

"This is all my fault if i listen to him to hold his hand he will not be lost unnie this is my fault i hope iam the one who lost"i said and cry and cry

"Shssss its not your fault ok just believe in miracle he will come back to you ok"she said and she broke the hug and face me

"Thank you unnie thank you for always there for me for comforting me thank you"i said

"Stop crying you look ugly if you cry now go upstairs and your friends are waiting to youa and i will make some food to your gues"she said and i nodded and i wipe my tears and go upstairs and went to my room.

"Lets start"i said and gave jin the dress and he went to the restroom and change his outfit and he went out i want to laugh but i try to hold it he sit in the chair and we started her beauty treatment.

"Wow princess jin is that you your so beautiful ok be ready for the grand opening"i said and went out to my room and i look down in the living i saw them eating and laughing.

"Hey guys are you ready to see the hot jin and transform into beautiful princess jin"i said and i laugh.

"Yeah"they all say

"Ashley your so evil"jin shout

"Girls "i said and they help jinto walk because he wear heals and he look to his members and they all laught and suga get his phone and took a picture of jin and some are getting video crap i dont want to embarras my bestfriend.