Chapter 9

I went out and saw tiffany car and go inside tiffany start the ingine and i on the radio and me and tiffany have a mini party in the car tiffany off the radio when we arrive at the place.

"Lets go inside"tiffany said and i follow her inside there are lots of people inside there house i saw mrs. And mr. Kim and they greate me.

"Good evening ashley thank you for coming"mrs kim said

"Your welcome miss kim"i said and smile
"By the way this is tiffany my bestfriend from states and she is also bestfriend of shin"i said

"Good evening mr and mrs kim i am Tiffany but you can call me tiff"she said

"By the way your friend jin is with taehyung go and eat feel at home"Mr kim said and we noded we sit in the vacant chair and we eat food.

"Hey"jin said at may back and make me scared

"You scared me"i said and put my hands on my chess.

"Sorry i didnt ment to"he said to me

"Its fine"i said and his other friend come to us.

"Hey girls lets dance"jimin said and sit beside tiff

"I dont want"i said to jimin he noded and said 'ok' they sit with us we chating and laughing.

"Ashley can i talk to you"V said and i noded and we stand up in the chair.

"So we have a two love birds here"rapmon said to us.

"Were just friend right V"i said and look at V

"Ye~yes were friends lets go"he said and he held my hands and we go upstairs and went to a huge room with pink color on the wall with strawberry designs all is pink the bed the sofa ,cabinets and something sttract me a photo of me and shin when we are kids and the other frame a photo of me ,tiffy and shin.

"Is this Shin room?"i ask and he noded
"why we are here?"i ask again he went to the cabinet and get a Red box with heart designs.

"When me and shin are in the hospital shin ask me a favor"

"What favor"

"Let me done first"he said

"Sorry"

"She ask me if i found you again i will gave this to you"he said and he gave me the box.

"Shin made that when we are in the hospital she always ask me to buy art materials in the store and get her album open it"he said i open the box and saw a folded letter and i read it

To: Ashley

~Hi bestfriend how are you i hope your ok, im sorry if i didnt tell you earlier that i hava a cancer sorry by the time you're readding this i am dead right? I hope you didnt forgot the boy that who gave this box to you he is my older brother Kim taehyung do you know when we are playing in the living room he always crawling in the second floor and go in the stairs and spying at you he likes you ashley but he is scared if you refuse him every time im with him he always ask me about you he really like you but i dont know this time if he likes you.

I ask him a favor if he found you he will take care of you because if he dont take care of you i will let him saw me i will ghost him.
Ashley I love you dont forgot that word ok i wrote this letter because i want to say thank you for making me happy all day you always make my day special when im with you thank you for being my older sister i love you bestfriend and when you visit me here in korea and you introduce tiffany to me she is so nice i want her to place my position as your bestfriend i ask her a favor to, that always take care of you always comforting you whenever your sad and always by your side i know your crying right know

promise me to take care of your self.
Promise me to achieve your dreams someday work hard on it.
Promise me that you are always haappy.
Promise me if you have a bf or husband introduce it on my grave.
Promise me that you will never change the ashley that i knew.
I love you ashley so much.♡♡♡

~your sweet friend Kim Shin~

'I love you to shin' my tears roll down on my chicks taehyung sit beside me and comfort me 'I promise shin i promise' i stop crying and i wipe my tears and back to the red box i saw a photo of me and shin when we are a kid and a small box inside i open it and it has a couple ring and a small folded paper i took and its a letter from shin.

~Ashley this is a couple ring i want you to weare the one ring and the other ring gave it to my brother no need to ask question just follow me ok I love you~

-Shin

I took the ring and i weare it and i gave the other ring to taehyung.

"What is this?"he ask

"Simple question and simple answer that is a ring isnt it obvious"i said

"I know this is a ring i am not slow what i mean is why you gave this to me?" I gave the small letter to him and he read it and he wore the ring.

"Now you get it"i ask and he noded i put the small box in the red box and i put the letter and close it.

"Lets go down "i said

"Can i ask question?"

"What"

"What shin wrote in the big paper"

"Do you really want to know"i ask and he noded

"She tell me that you like me and your spaying on me whenever i am playing with shin when we are kids"i said and he was shock

"Really ahh this is so embarras"he said and look away

"Its fine lets go they waiting on us"i said and we go down stairs and saw them laughing and i join them. They keep asking what happen when we live to them and i tell them the story and i show them the box full of photo of me and shin they keep teasing me a 'crying baby' and we laugh hours past we decided to go home its almost late me and tiffany went to the car and drove home i went to my room and take a bath and sleep.