Chapter 2

Chapter 2

You went out and needed to get these ingredients: 2 fairies, the tooth of a died wolf, 1 human heart. The first thing you wanted to get is the fairies. The Linda(the witch) told you to go deep in the forest where there are magical creatures and plant. You didn't believe she was serious but you went ahead and went anyway. You was galloping though the woods and then all the sudden you saw a line that past was the the magical area of the forest. "Oh my gosh, she wasn't kidding. It's so pretty." You said. Walked and walked. Finally you saw fairies. You jumped up and caught one. You then caught another one. You went back to Linda's house. "Here's the fairies, they taste weird." You said. "Ok?......" Linda said looking at you like you was crazy. "Now go out and find some hikers and kill them and get a heart."She said. You went out and finally found some hikers. You waited till night to attack. You started viciously tearing through the tent they was sleeping. One of them woke up and grabbed a bat and started hitting you. You started bleeding, you bite the bat and the next thing you knew you was playing tug of war. The guys wife woke up and started to scream. You pulled the bat out of the guys hand and then dropped it and started biting and ripping into his skin and got the heart. Then you killed the girl. You went back to Linda's house. "Here" you said. "Perfect now go get the tooth of a died wolf, aka one of your wolf friends."Linda said. You went out to start your battle.