introduction

A/N: you can skip this part or just scroll below to read the last authors note! Enjoy!
— c.f

Copyright © 2016 by Clarisse Ferrer

   ©  2016 all rights reserved. 

No part of this story shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise – without written permission from the author. No patent liability is assumed with respect to the use of the information contained herein. Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this story, the author assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.

Every effort has been made to make this story as complete and fictional only. The author shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any damages arising from the information contained in this story or from the use of specific names, situations, and places.  Names of characters, places, and occurrences are results of the author's interests and imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, people, or references are entirely coincidental.

Rating for Everyone

"The Awakening" is intended for ages 13 and above. The story contains no Mature content, but may contain:

» References to sex

» References to self-harm

» Non-graphic depictions of violence.

Other:

The references and handle of the characters that are used in the story have no connection in the author's personal life. If the reader is offended about a certain situation and thinks that the author is bashing for personal justification, revealing any personal details about a specific person, is promoting racism, bullying, and etc, please message the author right away.    

»  (content and guidelines of wattpad)  «

Authors Note

Clarisse: Hey there, sorry about that long introduction! but hey, you made it to this part. Thanks for checking out this story.

The updates would be really quick because the story is complete however, I don't want to publish a part without it being thoroughly edited. But if I suddenly take too long to publish then I apologize in advance; i revise too much. If there are grammatical errors and other minor set backs I reassure you that I will edit it as soon as possible. Please understand that editing is a long process.

Please criticize for the benefit of my (and the story's) improvement and not because you 'hate' the story. If you ever come across the decision to bash it, just leave and let the other readers enjoy the story. We don't need the negativity at all.

I do appreciate votes, comments and especially your insights about the characters, the description of scenes, and the story itself. There's always room for improvement, so feel free to correct the parts of the story.

{ALL COVERS ARE MADE BY ME— ALL PHOTOS IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME. Please do not steal or use the photos w/o credit}

***If you guys have read this as "Annex" it was a test story.  Since it went really well, I decided to take it down for revision and upload it in my public account (cxcophony) you can follow my personal account in wattpad (clairxferrer) that's where I read my friends & families stories. But don't fret, this account is for all your stories. So if you want me to read yours, just comment! ***

•••
(Annex is the original title of "The Awakening.")
I, Clarisse Ferrer, own both rights to both of the stories.
————————————————————

Ending this note: I hope you enjoy the story as it takes you to a complete different universe.