#2 ✨ Traitor & NPC

*watches Super Dangan Ronpa 2 playthrough alone in the room*

*discovers that Chiaki's the traitor because of Monomi's diary in Chapter 5*

Me: Chiaki's the traitor?! Oh my god. Wait, so what if she's the traitor? She's gonna live right?

*during this scene at the 5th class trial...*

Chiaki: Yeah, I want you to guess.

Hajime: G-Guess...? What does that even mean...?

Chiaki: Who do you think it is Hajime? Who do you think the Future Foundation sent to infiltrate your group as the traitor?

Hajime: Wh-Why...?

Chiaki: A traitor who's not allowed to think that they're different from everyone else...

Hajime: Why...?

Chiaki: A traitor who can only interact with everyone as a traitor...

Hajime: Why...?

Chiaki: Because that's the nature of their existence... They can only exist as a traitor...

Hajime: Seriously... why!?

Chiaki: Who do you think... is the traitor?

...

...

*smiles* Hajime... please.

Hajime: *tears forming in eyes*

[SELECT SOMEONE]

[CHIAKI NANAMI]

[SELECTS CHIAKI NANAMI]

*Hajime showing up*

*pauses playthrough*

Me: F*cking bullsh*t. F this. I'm out of here. F*ck you game. F*ck you. F*ck you. F*CK YOU *leaves the room*

*after full 40 minutes of mixed feelings, finally came back inside the room then continues to watch the playthrough even though already crying and hurt in the inside cuz I already f*cking know what will happen to Chiaki*

*during a specific scene in Chapter Six*

(The scene is where Hajime Hinata is talking to Alter Ego who explained the Two Observers in the virtual world)

Me: So Chiaki's just a program? Great. Oh f*cking great. Not just that she was executed, but she's also a fictional character in this f*cking program. She never exists in real life. What a f*cking twist Dangan Ronpa. How much despair are you gonna f*cking give me?

*panic talk action in the very last class trial at Chapter Six*

Junko: You won't be able to do anything!

Hajime&Chiaki: No, that's wrong!

Me: Chiaki showed up. Wow. This is awesome.*has mixed feelings*

*during the Epilogue*

Me: So the Remnants of Despair lived. That's great! ...While Chiaki is dead?! Cuz she's just an NPC?! You people found a way to bring Alter Ego back... Now find a way to bring Chiaki back! Dammit!

•••

And there goes my ranting.

Hahaha.

It sucks that Chiaki's the only one who died. Junko died too.

What I meant is, of all the killing contestants, Chiaki is the ONLY ONE who died.

It's not like I meant that Chiaki did died. It's just that she has been erased somehow in the virtual world?

Please... bring Chiaki back in DR3... Find a way... T-T

•••

Feel free to ask anything relevant to Dangan Ronpa! But please, whatever my opinion is stated in this book... please just respect my opinion. Just an opinion after all. Besides, we all have different opinions so all we can do is respect it.