#4 ✨ Future & Despair (DR3: Animation)

From: Joey-Senpai
🍁 What's your opinion on the Danganronpa 3 (the anime) coming out?
(Future arch: 11th July. Despair arch: 16th July)

•••

Oh, yes. Gladly you ask.

.

What I think about the up-coming Dangan Ronpa 3 Animation...

.

Of course, it's obvious that it contains another killing game where 16 characters are involved.

.

But those 16 characters are from the Future Foundation, right? Not exactly, but they're also students/alumni/graduates from Hope's Peak Academy

.

And, there's a traitor involved who killed one of the members of Future Foundation

.

So another traitor is involved, huh?

.

Also, I was thinking there's a possibility that they won't hold a class trial.

.

But I do hope they would still put the Class Trial. That's the main point of the story. Them, solving mysteries, puzzles, and riddles together.

.

I also said this before in my other book, "Ask/Dare Danganronpa"

.

What I said in there is that I have a feeling that either Makoto Naegi or Kyoko Kirigiri will die.

.

I just really wish those two won't die...

.

Without Naegi, who's gonna be Mr. Ultimate Hope now? Who's gonna bring hope to the people?

.

I haven't read some of the characters and their information who are involved in Dangan Ronpa 3.

.

I guess I'll read them later

.

And yeeeess! My questions will finally be answered in one go!

.

I like how they even still think about doing an animation on HOW THE CHARCTERS FROM SDR2 FELL INTO DESPAIR.

.

It is really confusing. I mean– come on! How the hell they give in to despair?

.

I mean, NAGITO KOMAEDA? He has an obsession of hope, and truly loves hope. He does hate despair. Then how the hell did he became one of the Remnants of Despair? Why did he fell into despair?

.

Also, I was also shocked that the characters from SDR2 (except Chiaki) are not just survivors but also the Remnants of Despair.

.

I was like, "THEY ARE WHAT?! Sonia?! Freaking Mahiru?! Even Nagito?! Also Hajime?! What the hell?! Even Ibuki too?! WTF?!"

.

That is one of the plot twists from Dangan Ronpa.

.

I also said this in my other book that there is a high possibility that the mastermind of the killing game in DR3 must be Monaca Towa.

.

Now I'm thinking, Hajime was a lab rat from the Reserve Course in Hope's Peak.  The Reserve Course are lab rats to create hope,  BTW.

.

The staff chose him because he admired Hope's Peak more than anyone else.

.

Does that mean...

.

Hajime agreed to their decision? To be used as a lab rat in order to transformed to create hope?

.

And also, I did saw one unfamiliar character in DR3.

.

He's kind of an old guy. And based on the information...

.

His talent or title isn't revealed or shown. YET.... maybe.

.

He is clearly suspicious, and then I'm thinking he might be the traitor?

.

No, I think it's not him.

.

I'll just wait for the anime and watch it.

.

We are talking about Dangan Ronpa here.

.

Dangan Ronpa = PLOT TWISTS.

.

So I'm just gonna wait, watch, and wait for the plot twists that may come.

.

You might never know that Asahina or Hagakure is the traitor.

.

Nah I'm just tripping.

.

So that's my opinion!

.

What do you guys think about the up-coming animation of Dangan Ronpa 3?

.

Just comment and tell your opinions about it. I love to hear it!