Car trips

“Don’t” He warned. His eyes no longer the playful green that he displayed usually, now rather a dark mysterious colour.

“Don’t what?” I replied cheekily while running my hand further up his leg, almost touching his member.

“Bec. I’m serious I’m driving.” He tried to be stern but his voice was faltering under my touch.

“Well maybe you should just stop driving then.” I whispered into his ear, my hand was now on his crutch feeling his erection grow. I bit my lip slowly, god Harry was so hot.

“Don’t do that either, that whole lip biting thing.” He said painfully slow while I started to move my hand in an up and down motion on the crutch over the top of his pants. “Rebecca no stop. We are going to die and it’s going to be all your fault.”

“And if I died right now” I whispered into his neck “touching you like this” I unbuttoned his jeans and slid my hand under to grip his length. “And kissing you here” I said while scattering open mouth kisses along his neck. “I think I’d be quite content.” I finished still pumping him slowly.

“You are so going to be punished for this” Harry half moaned. We were driving home from a visit to see his parents. So we were on a country high way with no one at all in sight. Harry started to pull over and I knew I’d get what I wanted.

Before he had completely finished pulling over I already had his pants down and his member rock hard in my hands. I took the shaft into my mouth slowly and gently starting to suck ever so gradually.

“Fuck” He grunted stopping the engine and pulling the keys out. He pulled my head up from his lap and looked me dead in the eye. “Get out of the car” He demanded.

“Why baby” I pouted back at him. “I was just starting to have fun.” I said while lingering my hand up his thigh again.

“Out.” He said while opening his own door and getting out of the car. “Now” He reminded me. We walked round to the back of the car where he opened the boot putting the seats down making it all at an equal level. “get in” He demanded and so I obliged. He climbed in not long after me at pulled the boot door shut. Harry’s Range rover was fairly big so it wasn’t too squishy. “Lie down” and so I did. “Shorts off” and so I took them off.

Harry rested an elbow both side of my face and hovered above me for a few seconds before forcing his lips upon mine in a kiss that got heated incredibly quickly. So much passion and desire filled the kiss that I almost lost all control of myself. My hand went up to his head and my fingers got lost in his curls, pulling him closer. I needed him to touch me.

“Harry” I breathed. “No teasing” I whispered into his ear. I rolled over on top of him and started to pull his pants off. I straddled his, rocking my hips in order to feel more of him. I left open mouth kisses on his chest making my way further down his stomach and to the line of his briefs, as I teasingly played with the band of his boxers I looked him dead in the eye and he was biting his full lip.

After pulling his boxers off, I wrapped my hand around that base of him and ever so slowly stared pumping his length. Placing small kisses to the sensitive head Harry groaned out, clearly frustrated with my teasing. I licked starting from the base all the way to the top before taking him in my mouth. I took as much as him as I could in and used my hand to pump whatever was left. I started slow gradually picking up my pace.

“Bec” Harry grunted. Hearing him moan only gave me more motivation. I took my spare hand and cupped his balls gently massaging him. Harry was bucking up his heaps to meet my mouth and his hand was tangled in my hair forcing more of him into me. I didn’t deny him.

“fuck, I’m so close” He moaned, immediately after hearing those words I pulled away and he gave me a look and I knew I was done for.

“Nah ah ahh” I said wagging my finger back and forth at him, “Not just yet baby” I cooed.

Harry quickly regained control by flipping us over again and aggressively kissing my neck, sure to leave marks. His hands travelled down my body and over the top of my panties he started putting pressure on my clit, massaging in tiny circles.

“You are so wet for me babe” he grunted, before he swiftly removed my underwear and continued to toy with my clit while moaning into my neck.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard.” Harry’s raspy voice breathed into my neck. And all it took was those 7 words. He sat up and pulled me with him lifting me into his lap in rocking horse position and I slowly lowered myself down onto his huge member. Once he was fully in I waited a few moments for myself to adjust and then started to slowly thrust my hips forward into his while kissing him passionately.

Harry soon became eager. Putting his hands on my hips and moving me to control the pace, faster, and faster. God it felt so good.

“Harry, god, faster please.” I moaned. He started to pick up the pace and my name repeatedly fell from his mouth. Our panting breaths matched each other and in this moment I came to realise how totally and utterly in love I am with this boy who is inside of me, literally. I can no longer even fathom spending the rest of my life with anybody else, this is it, Harry is it for me. As if he were reading my mind he started to kiss the crook in my neck and whisper to me.

“I love you so much I don’t think you’ll ever understand Rebecca” He only called me Rebecca when something was really serious and this made heart beat even faster.

“I love you so much Harry.” I admitted struggling to get the words out in my current state of pleasure.

“Are you close?” He moaned, I nodded not trusting my mouth at this moment. “Open your eyes” As soon as I looked into his eyes I knew I was done for. I was trying so hard to hold onto my orgasm.

“We’re going to cum together okay baby?” He squeezed my hand in his and I nodded. After another few deep thrust Harry whispered into my ear. “Let go” And I did. Words seem inadequate for the immense sensation that shook my body. My toes curled and my head feel back while I bit my tongue to hold in my scream. My name fell from Harry’s lips along with several curses. His trusts became sloppy and I let forward and rest my head on his shoulder as both of us tried to catch our breath. Once my breathing was getting back to a regular pace I sat up and looked at Harry he was smirking, like he knew he just gave me the best orgasm I’d ever experienced. This made me fall into a fit of giggles as he poked at my sides.

After he finished tickling me and I’d finished squealing we both lied down and stared at each other’s faces, Harry swept my hair behind my ear then quickly pecked me.

“You’re amazing, you know that?” He whispered smiling.

“Yeah I know” Harry laughed, and I swear, I’d never seen anything more beautiful.