Chapter 1: The Angel

Hi my fellow readers! I chose to do this completely out of the blew late night at around 12am-2.30am and I was really sleepy so chapter 1 is quite boring. (Demons have super-strength and look like humans but can transform to their true forms as demons)

I ran at full speed through the woods. The demons finally found out i'm half angel. I need to get away from them or i'm dead. I managed to convince everyone in town that I am a vampire without a clan because I could retract my wings and extend my fangs being the half angel-vampire that I am.

I made a huge mistake to switch to my angel side to heal a man who I didn't know. But little did I know that demons were lurking nearby and were actually the ones who hurt the man. When I finished healing the man, I retracted my wings but the demons already saw what happened. Now i'm running for my life because of my angel instincts to help people. Damn it.

I just need to avoid them from getting to me until the sun rises. Demons are weaker in the daylight and I would be able to take them on with my vampire strength and speed. I had very little energy left and felt light-headed, healing the man really took a toll on me. If not for my vampire speed and night vision, I would be dead by now.

I kept running in the dark not knowing where I was going only that I had to keep going. My eyelids felt heavy and my body just wanted to stop and take a nice long nap. I was starting to lose my night vision because my mind could not focus. I finally decided to shout for help even though it could result in attracting more demons.

"Help me! Please help me!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

My vision blurred for a moment and I tripped over a branch. I tried to get up to my feet but couldn't because the demons finally caught up to me and was holding my legs down. I extended my fangs in attempt to scare them away but there were too many of them. They held my arms down as well and one of the demons had a knife raised up about to stab me in the heart. I shut my eyes not wanting to see my death.

Suddenly, I heard screaming and felt the demons release its grips on my arms and legs. I opened my eyes and saw through my blurry vision the demons fighting against someone or something. But the demons were definitely losing and I felt a hint of hope. I had to get away from here, I tried to stand up but was to weak and ended up fainting instead.

N's POV

Hyuk, Ken and I were out to drink some blood from animals in the woods when we heard someone deep in the woods shout for help through our super-hearing.

"Did you guys hear that as well?" I asked and they nodded.

"Let's check it out." I said and we used our vampire speed to go to where we heard the sound.

We stopped behind a tree to keep ourselves hidden in case it was not something that we would like to interfere with. We saw 4 demons holding a girl down on the ground and another demon getting a knife out of his jacket . We wanted to help her but messing with demons who have done nothing against us would just cause trouble for our vampire clan. Hyuk and Ken who were beside me were about to help her but I held their arms to tell them not to. When the person raised the knife and was about to stab her, I noticed her fangs. The demons were trying to kill a vampire. I ran towards the demons to stop them with Ken and Hyuk following my lead.

I bit down on the neck of the demon who had the knife and heard him scream. Hyuk and Ken threw the demons that were holding the girl down towards a tree. The remaining demons transformed into their true forms and was going to attack us. I ran towards one of the demons and punched it multiple times while Ken and Hyuk dealt with one demon each. As I was punching the demon, I felt a sharp pain from my back and fell down to my knees in pain. I turned behind to see a demon with my blood dripping from it's claws. The demon that I was punching kicked me onto me back and stepped on my abdomen as I coughed up blood. Hyuk and Ken then bit into the necks of the demons.

"N, are you okay?" I heard Ken say.

"Blood" I whispered.

Ken held out his wrist for me to drink his blood but I saw that he was wounded as well even though it was not as bad as my wound, I shook my head no.

"N, you need to drink my blood. Now!" Ken shouted at me but I continued rejecting to drink his blood.

"What about the girl? She isn't injured" Hyuk said carrying the girl towards me.

Ken took the wrist of the girl and put it near my mouth.

"N, you need blood now! If you don't drink her blood, I will make sure you drink my blood!" Ken shouted once more.

I bit into her wrist to drink her blood but only a little which would help me stay alive until we got back. Her blood was delicious, it tasted so different from other types blood I drank before. The rarer the blood type of the person, the better it will taste but her's was so unique. The moment I drank her blood, I could feel myself getting better which is unusual because I only drank a gulp of blood from her.

Ken carried me while Hyuk carried the girl to our clan's mansion. When we reached back, Leo, Hongbin and Ravi was completely shocked and quickly treated our wounds. They laid me in bed after putting bandages on my back and letting me drink some blood from our feeders.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I wrote this quite late night and I felt sleepy so it's quite boring. I actually have no idea where I am going for this story so do comment on what you want to happen next! If you liked the chapter, pls vote for it. The more support i receive, the faster i shall write! Thank you soooo much for reading!^-^ (Updates could be quite slow as I am writing another vixx fanfic as well. Do check it out!) ~by SGstarlight