Is He Serious?

Sooo my name is Brea Daniels and I am 20 years old. Let me give you the run-down of life right now. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and my man's name is Marc Nicks. I am not the average girl who likes flowers, but when he buys them for me I still take them. He is really sweet, almost too sweet, but I'll love him no other way. Today is our 1 year anniversary and I am so excited! He told me to meet him at his house at 7:30pm because he is taking me out to a restaurant. Besides my man, I have two close friends that I am always with who go to the same school with me: Emory University.

My friends, Ashanti and Sasha, are with me in the store Forever 21 right now. Ashanti is one of my crazy friends, she is hilarious.She and I met in my Intro to Lit class freshmen year and we clicked from there. Ashanti may be skinny as a toothpick and taller than me but her hair I love. She has thick dark brown natural hair and her baby hair always on fleek. No edge control needed! Sasha is my other friend and she crazy too. Why is it that both my friends are crazy? Sasha is always singing to herself, but her facial expressions always be cracking me up. She recently died her tips honey blond and she also has natural hair. Speaking of hair, I on the other hand had shoulder length and recently cut it into a blunt cut bob. We all be looking on point if I do say so myself and we know eyes be lingering,  but I have a boyfriend who is faithful to me (A/N that's what she think!) so I can't do nothing about it.

While we are searching through clothes,

 Sasha asks: So what are you thinking about wearing? A nice bodycon drees or a nice top and jeans?

I don't know, Marc never told me where we're going so. Matter of fact, he never does!

Ashanti: Well why don't you just look for two outfits and go by Marc's house and ask him what you should where?

I guess so , alright.

I look for the outfits and I found two. I found a red blouse and black jeans with  red pumps.The other one is a maroon bodycon and a black leather jacket with black heels. I showed S and A the outfits and they grinned widely.

Ashanti: Yes I love this dress, he is going to know what he has and what he can't miss. God forbid he ever decide to cheat, he's going to regret it. (A/N Only if yall knew!)

Ashanti found a cute purple party dress and Sasha found a yellow one, they both decided to hit the club tonight while I am on my date with Marc. We checked out the outfits and exited the mall and we all rode in Sasha's car. 

Hey Sasha, can you wait for me at Marc's house.

Sasha: Of course love!

I look at my cellphone in the back of the car and it is 4:30pm, he should be home from work. He works as a personal trainer at YMCA and he goes to Emory with me as well. Once Sasha arrived at his house, I got out of the car.

Wait here I won't be long.

Ashanti: Girl we not gonna leave you. Hurry up!

I walked to the door, while laughing and Marc opened the door with no shirt and basketball shorts. He looked sleepy as he squinted his eyes at the sunlight.

Hey babe! I hugged him and kissed him on his lips. He had the smell of Chanel perfume (I have Chanel, but I'm not wearing it) on him, I dropped that out of my mind.

Marc: Hey, what are you doing here?( He closes the door ajar.)

Nothing, I just wanted to see your face and ask you what the attire is for tonight?

??:Marc baby who is it?

Who in the hell is that?

I rammed open the door and saw a woman half naked, all up in his house trying to play wife.

Marc: Trust me baby it's not what It look like.

Then what is it, you and your friend here playing house? Is that what it is? You know I don't have time for this bull! I'll see you tonight.

I quickly left and to tell you the truth, he wasn't putting effort and neither was I. He never was good for me anyway. You see what I forgot to tell you was that he never disagreed with me. He never had his opinion and everything with him was too simple. There was no excitement with him and it killed me.

I ran to Sasha's car and tears slowly dripped on my face.

Ashanti: What happened? (Looking concerned)

He had some girl with him in his house  half naked.

Ashanti and Sasha: What???? (They both turn around their seat in look at me)

Yup

Ashanti: Did you tell him anything? Nope, never mind! No need to speak, just action! Let me go bust a cap in his a**. Where is your bat, Sasha?

Sasha: Right here, girl let's go! (She attempts to get out car.)

I wiped my tears and reach out to her. ( I put my game face on.) No, girl I got something for him tonight. 

Sasha: What is it? Let me know! I know that look, that's that Imma-get-his-a** look.

I'll tell you what happens later when I tell him, he think he slick!

Sasha: He sure does!!

Ashanti put the car in drive and drove off! Ughh!! I really got something for him later !