✎ Chapter 5

✎ Chapter 5

"You are coming with me babe" It was like my world crashed into pieces and my heart started beating soo fast that I felt like it was goinh to break my rib cage and explode into millions of pieces. My world stopped and all I did was stare at him and regretted the decision of meeting a guy like this. Meeting Park Chanyeol to be precise. He came close as I started shivering and I could see Kris screaming my name at the back. But as he was way way close to me, my heart stopped and I forgot to breath.

"You are one tough girl" he smirked and continued to talk "But you really have no idea who I am. Do you Miss Kim?" I swallowed a the fear and tried to say something but I just couldn't.

"Huh! You're not going to talk or are you scared of me?" he smirked and leaned closer to my face. I was about to tell him that stop following me and go fuck some slut or something! But he grabbed my hand and dragged me infront of Kris and those two men. I looked at Kris and I felt like crying. My eyes were filled with that stupid salt water which can make you regret and rejoice. But my tears were of the fear that nothing would happen to Kris and if it does, it would all be because of me!

"Look at your Boyfriend here babe! Do you want his life to be a disaster but believe me I could make that happen"

"Rei don't listen to!!" Kris's words were caught in his throat as he received a punch from the guy who was holding him. His lip started bleeding as I shouted for them to stop.

"No! Stop! Please Stop!! Please!"
I looked at Chanyeol with raging eyes
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!"
I shouted at him as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Well babe~! Let's make a deal here. I won't do anything to your little Boyfriend here unless, unless you do as I say so."

"Don't listen to him Rei!! Don't do anythin-" his words were cut off as he received another punch. I was screaming my lungs out. I was screaming at them and telling them to stop but they didn't listen. So I had no choice but to surrender to Chanyeol. "Please! Please tell them to stop! I'll do anything you say! Just.......Just....... please tell them to stop!" I went on my knees while telling him that i'll do anything and he should tell them to stop. My cheeks were stained with tears but they never stopped. I looked at the ground as I started to cry more.

"Stop" I heard Chanyeol saying that and they stopped. I looked at him and he was looking at me. He leaned to my level as he spoke in the most husskiest voice "Tomorrow be at my office sharp at 9." then he stood up and walked towards the exit. He motioned his minions to follow him. I rushed towards Kris as he fell on the ground and I caught him in my arms but his face was bleeding so much.
"Kris! OH GOD! You're going to be fine Kris!"
"Rei, Why did you d-"
"Shhhh~ don't talk okay. You'll be fine"
I turned my head around and saw Chanyeol looking at us with those eyes. That stupid expression whenever i'm with Kris. Aish!! I hate him!!
His expression changed as we made eye contact.
"Oh! And Miss Kim. If you try to run or hide from me, I swear i'll make his" he pointed at Kris "and your life a living hell because you have no idea what i'm capable of." then he was gone.

I carried Kris to his room but I just couldn't stop crying. Stupid tears always coming in the way! I laid Kris on his bed and hurried to the kitchen to get the first aid. I put the kit on the side of the bed as I sat om the edge near Kris's face so I could clean his wounds. I forgot to bring a wet towel so I was about to stand but Kris held my hand and made me sit again.

"Rei......Why d-did you do that? Why did you agreed to him?"

"How can I see you get beaten up by someone huh?!"

"But....But what if he does something bad? What if h-"

"Kris" I went silent as I thought that how can I see Kris suffering. I just can't do that cuz he's been there for me. He's been with me at times where I needed someone the most. Now how can I see you suffer Kris. I just won't let anyone hurt you ever. "Kris just rest okay. I'll get you cleaned up. (lol that sounds perverted) I whispered and went into the bathroom to get some wet towels.

After cleaning Kris up, I told him to sleep and just rest. I went into my room as I closed the door and heaved a sigh. My eyes started to built up tears as I remembered what just happened. Kris was badly beaten just because of me. His face had those scratched and his lip was bleeding just because of me. But I promise you Kris I just won't let that happen again. I just can't risk your life because of me. I started this war and i'll be sure to end it without getting you hurt. I dragged myself towards the bed and laid down. But I just couldn't sleep. How can anyone sleep after that! From that moment I understood that it's gonna be a long long night for me.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Done with chapter 5~!
Do tell me what you guys think of this and if you like it or not~!
I LOVE YOU ALL~!
Plz plz I need ur comments and subscribe thingi~~
They are like a drug to me ;) hehe
Soo see you next time peeps ^_^

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥