✎ Chapter 2

✎ Chapter 2

The sun shone through my Window as the rays hit my eyes.Forcing

myself to open my eyes I was welcomed by the morning light, lightning my room to it's extend.

I sat up on the bed as I stretched my arms and got out of bed to do my usual morning routine.

As I got out of the bathroom I put my clothes on

As l put them on there was a knock on the door

"come in"

It was Kris all handsome in a his official suit.For a minute I fell for the handsome creature right infront of me as my jaw dropped and I stared at him for a half minute or so before he snapped me out of my thought by snapping his fingers infront of my face.

"Like what you see" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. I recovered my sences as I said in a teasing tone repeating what he said.

He looked at me if I was mad or something and rolled his eyes at me.

"Okayy, i'm going now,breakfasts on the table and Yeah! U have to get ready sharp at 8 cuz i'll pick you up at 8." He went towards the door while continued "Oh! And please please 8 means 8,not 10 okay!!"

"Okay okay,now go.Aren't you getting late.And I won't get late becase i've changed into a very beautiful and fine lady who keeps her word as you can see"

He rolled his eyes as the sound of the door shutting was heard.I signed as the whole place went quite.

I went into the kitchen and saw a plate of eggs and bacon as Kris said so and some orange juice on the side.

I sat down and started to dig in.Oh! I almost forgot I have no dress for tonight! OMO!! That means shopping.

I hurriedly finished my breakfast and washed the used one's so Kris won't have a problem when he comes back. I changed into this

25.media.tumblr.com/adafe99c977ffa5351625b027c79c07b/tumblr_mk3shz0Zqe1qjppnqo1_500.png

I locked the apartment with the keys that kris gave me last night and went out. I went to the nearest mall and started looking for some clothes that I could wear tonight. As I was searching I bumped into a guy with a business suit on and a cup of coffee in his hands that was no longer there becasuse BAM!! He spilled it on my clothes as I was wet by the sticky substance.

I looked at him in anger as he had a poker face on.

"HEY!! CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOW!!"

He looked at me with the same poker face on as he raised his eyebrows and smirked while answering.

"Oh! I didn't see you there."

"Excuse me" I said as I looked at his face now and suddenly it hit me.The guy standing infront of me was frigging handsome.OMO! What am I thinking.Be angry at him Rei!!

"You're excused and if I wasn't looking then it's your fault.You should look where you're going if you want to avoid somthing like this!!" He said while pointing at me.

Okay handsome guy my foot!! I'm gonna crush this guy into pieces!!

"You piece of-" Before I could say something else the mall was filled with alot of girls.And they were rushing towards us.OMO!! Suddenly the guy grabbed my hand as I was shocked off what he was doing.

"YAH! Let me go!" I said as I was dragged by him to god knows where.

"If you don't wanna get killed by those crazy girl you better come with me"