Hook ups and Break ups

Before I knew I had to quickly slip my phone back into my handbag, grasp my neon yellow Nike back pack, and prance off my the bus to meet my best friends at the glimmering flag pole. I squeezed Raleigh so hard that she started choking. We were tapping our feet impatiently when we saw

Amanda in the passenger seat of her mom's shiny red convertable. She slid off the leather seat franticly looking for who was probably us. She scanned the busy sidewalks when her face lit up at the sight of us. She wobbled over in her three inch stiletto heels (her mom was rich). When she got to us, she dropped her HUGELY EXPENSIVE shoulder bag and hot pink North Face backpack. Amanda squealed with delight, " I have not seen ya'll in so long! I've missed you guys so much!" We all locked arms and started shuffling towards the office to get our schedules. Amanda locked her puppy like brown eyes on me and whispered," So!" I replied," So what," with a suspicious look twinkling in my hazel eyes. She gave me that oh-my-goodness-are-you-serious look and murmured," A little birdy told me that you and Clay were a thing!" My jaw dropped in amazement. Amanda had been at France all summer and she hears that Clay and I are a thing! I glanced over at Raliegh, but all she could was shrug her shoulders. Before I could answer, the young receptionist, Mrs. Anita, smiled and said,"Here are your schedules, girls. Have a great day."

We all walked up the staries and walked to our homeroom.When we got to homeroom we walked in and Raliegh said Amanda look up.Why do you want me to look up?Because just do it.Okay i will.OMG!What is my ex-boyfreind doing her?Amanda i think he is in our homeroom.Yea what do i do. nothing i gusse.Okay!Lets go sit down Raliegh.Okay!Amanda start smiling.why? Just do it.Okay! Hey!What are you doing Robbey?Nothing i just thought i would come over and say hey.Amanda we have not talked in for ever we should catch up.Yea we should.I well talk to you later.Alright bye. Amanda what did Robbey say?He just said that we should catch up and I said yea we should and he walked away.

Class is starting lets go to second period.Whats you second period Raliegh?P.E. Mine to. I wonder what were going to do? I dont know I hope we sit in the blichers and dont do anything me to.yea we better hurry so were not tardey.Yea.Well here we are. I have not been in the gym in for ever.me etheir Amanda.

Finally PE is over and we go inside.yea im so ready.Raliegh who do you have for thired peried? Same as you.Do we have all the same teacheres? Yes we do. Thats so cool.Yea I am so tired and its only 10:30 thats terible.Yea its going to be a long day.Tell me about it Amanda.yea

So has Mayson seen Clay yet?Yes.Thats good.Not relly .Why they were eating breakfest on the ramp and Camey teaxted Clay and said that Mayson and Sammey were locking legs and holding hands.That is not true Because i sat bye Sammey at breakfest and his arms were on the tabel and his legs were on top of mine proping them up.Amanda that is true and she likes him as a freind and a freind only

Mayson this is all jacked up.Yea it is Amanda. so who you going to go out with next?I'm thinking about Josh,but im not relly shure though because he is my ex-boyfreind and were relly good Friends and i dont want to ruen that.Yea i would not ethear if i was you,but you never know.If you have not notesed it yet Mayson but he has been flirting with you.Amanda of course i have noticed it. I mean it is verey easey to tell he likes me i mean relly.He cant flirt with out making it clear to see.Yea that is true.

Thank goodnes the day is over im going home and finshing my homework and going to sleep on my new covers we got in france.

THE END!!!!!!!!!

PLASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING EROS I WILL FIX THEM