Chapter 1

My mom and I, had just moved to London but we don't have as big of a house as we did in California. We has to move because my mom said is brought back bad memories of my dad.

Who was my dad?

I'm a 19 year old girl, I'm a virgin, I always though that if I'm going to have sex, why should I have it with someone I'm going to date for 4 months? I'm searching for true love ... But I haven't found it yet.

The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

**********

Today is my first day at my new school and I'm kinda excited but like really really nervous at the same time. But it's okay because before I went to the school, I obviously had to go for my interview and I saw this one boy I kinda like he's cute and I also know this one girl Megan.

So I'm on my way to school, and my mom is talking non stop! I see that guy. He winks at me I swear I almost died! She pulls up on front of the school and drops me off I kiss he on the check and tell her she has nothing to worry about.

"Have fun!!" She screams as I go out of the car.

"I will, mom" I say getting a little annoyed

"Bye, Liz I love you!!"

" love you too mom!"

I closed the car door and I immediately look for Megan. I hear someone screaming my name then I turn around and realize its Megan. she sprints up to me with her long brown hair flying in the wind, i can almost see her blue eyes sparkling she runs up to me and hugs me. "Where have you been, I've been looking all over for you!" She said like she'd been running a marathon

"Why? Am I late for something?" I was so scared! My first day of school and I've already messed it up!

"No! Calm down okay, let me show you what you have first and I can introduce you to some of my friends."

"Okay."

She showed me around the school and then introduced me to her friends.

"This is Stacey my absolute bestest friend in the whole world , Stacey this is Elizabeth, Liz for short." Staceys hair is shoulder length and she's a dirty blonde, she's got blue eyes and really long eyelashes.

And then she introduces me to this gorgeous tall curly haired, green eyes guy!! Oh my gosh he's beautiful! Then I realized he's the guy that winked at me!! He gives me a hug and kisses my forehead! His name ... is Harry! Boy do I love this school ...

----------------------------------------------

This is my first story :) ease vote and comment your thoughts on the first chapter if I get enough votes :) 100 pweeeez

- Thandz