Chapter 1

Lady Aphmau's POV

"Mom, are you sure I'm ready to take your role?" I asked my mother. Irene put her brush aside.

"Of course I'm sure dear. You are the kindest and most caring of the God and goddess children." Mom said.

"It's just. I'm not so sure." I said.

"Don't worry darling. You'll be perfect." Mom said. She finished up my hair and handed me a flowing white dress.

"Go get dressed sweet heart." Mom said. I nodded and went to the bathroom. I honestly don't want to be a goddess. I want to be a normal girl with a normal life. Normal friends, a normal home, and maybe a pet dog. But there is one I don't want to be and that's a goddess.

I'm going to escape. Some how I will get away. But for now to get this stupid dress on.

"Gah! Stupid belt ribbon thing!" I yelled.

"Aphmau, you ok in there?" I heard Sir Garroth's voice say.

"Yeah fine. I just can't get this ribbon tied. Just...can't...reach!" I said.

"Need some help?" Garroth said.

"Yeah, I think I do." I sighed. All I need is this ribbon tied and I'll be good to go. The door opened and Garroth looked upset.

"Hey you ok?" I said.

"Fine, Zane is just being Zane and Chloe is being....Chloe I guess." Garroth said. He walked over and tied my ribbon.

"Thanks Garroth, I don't think that will be the last time I'll need help with a ribbon." I laughed.

"Come on, you're mom is waiting." Garroth said. I sighed sadly.

"Is something wrong." he asked.

"Yes, everything is wrong. Garroth, I don't want to be a goddess, I want to be a normal girl." I said.

"Oh, guess I can't help ya there. Come on, lets go." Garroth said. I'm not staying. I can climb out the window and run. I hope I can get away with this.