some of the things to do

1) Point at someone and shout "Your one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.

2) Run up to someone random on the street and slap them with a loaf of bread.

3) Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"

4) Go to McDonalds and ask for a happy meal with extra happy.

5) Walk up to a small child that resembles you, and tell them that you are them from the future.

6) Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.

7) Put a dora doll in the middle of Walmart.When someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING".

8) Go up to a random lady with a daughter and say her son is adorable.

9) Go to a libary and ask for a book on how to read.

10) Come late to school and when the teacher asks why say your pet rock had a seizure.

11) Go jump on a random guys back and yell (THE SKY IS FALLING RUN MAN RUN) and see what happens.

12) Blow up a balloon, then ask someone to pop it, when they do, start screaming.

13) Fill your mouth with whipped cream, then run down the street screaming "I HAVE RABIES".

14) If skinny people skinny dip what do fat people do? Chunky Dunk?

15) Go to petsmart and buy bird seed. Then ask the clerk how long it will take the birds to grow.

16) Go to walmart, find a random old guy and yell, "GRANDPA! YOUR STILL ALIVE! ITS A MIRACLE".

17) Shout "For Narnia!" and charge into a store, knocking over everything in your way.

18) Throw a watermelon in front of someone. Then get on your knees, grab your hair and scream "NOOO!"

19) Throw a small plastic ball at some body and then yell "get in your ball you stupid pokemon.

20) Sit on a curb with a stuffed animal and scream at it about how it ruined your life.

21) Run through a police station and yell " I finally escaped from prison!" .

22) Go to a Chinese restaruant and ask for Mexican food.

23) Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.

24) Buy an ice cream cone, stick it on top of someone's head and yell "Why did you steal my ice cream?"

25) Dress up like a grandma and break dance in walmart.

26) Go to weigth wachers with a bag of cookies.

27) Tie hotwheels cars to the bottom of your cat/dog's feet.

28) Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"

29) Name your hair George, then go to the salon and be upstet that they killed him.