Blood Color and Name

A typical issue in fantrolls is the blood color. I have seen fantrolls with multicolored, stripy, and speckled blood. This is not how blood works. It is a liquid! the colors will run together. there is no way for this to occur naturally.  Another thing is shades (white, black, grey). While there may be trolls like that, I do not think that they exist. Pastel blood colors haven't been seen either, so  maybe don't use those. Another thing I have noticed is the rarity of blood types. A mutant does not appear every 12 trolls, nor does a fuchsia blood. There is a caste pyramid, such that there is the greatest amount of rust bloods, such as Aradia and Damara, while it is highly unlikely that there will be more than 2 Fuschia bloods (current Empress/Emperor, and their descendant) at any one point in time. Seadwellers are another rarity, though slightly less so, and so on and so forth. The group in the actual webcomic is such an improbable rarity. A candy red, and fuchsia as the bookends of a group that completely spans the castes is insanely improbable in that universe, at the least. On the matter of limebloods: At the point in time the comic is set, there are no limebloods. Neither the beta, or alpha trolls have ever seen one, so if your OC is going to be one, please have it in early, early Alternia.

Names: ancestors have titles of varied length, all canon trolls have 6 letter first and last names. Please don't make your troll have the same name as a canon troll! There are so many 6 letter combinations!!! for crying out loud, you could name your troll STRING!!!! OR CATPEE!!!!!!!!!!