Romantic Side • Kuroo Tetsurou

I just miss kuroo fluff, so here //shoves kuroo//

He nuzzled his face at the crook of her neck and heaved out a sigh.

He took advantage at her tired state and just cuddled with her. (this isn't going to be a lemon oK)

He breathed in her scent from her hair which smelled like conditioner and shampoo mixed together.

"Nnngg." She groaned and her eyebrows furrowed, shifting her position. He let out  sigh of relief knowing that she hasn't woken up yet.

He nuzzled his face on her hair and smiled, thinking about hos lucky he is getting such a beautiful girl as his girlfriend.

"You're so cute and beautiful and perfect, y'know." He whispered, kissing her cheek. She gave out a faint smile before opening her eyes.

"That's unusually sweet of you to say." She giggled, her arms wrapping around his warm body. "I just want to be romantic once in a while." He chuckled and let her head be burried on his chest.

"Good morning by the way." He laughed.

"Good morning too, my bed head." She smiled softly.

"Your bed head?" He grinned, feeling good about himself. "Yes, you're my idiot." She chuckled. His lips twitched and turned into a pout, "Aww, but I thought I was a nerd."

"So you admit that you are?" She giggles.

"No!" he protested, with a grin.

She burries her face on his chest and took in his scent that she became familiar with.

"Hmm~ I love you Tetsu." She hummed against his chest.

"I love you too." He grinned.

"I sometimes think I don't deserve your affection." She sighed. "Why do you think that?" He lifted her chin and looked into her (eye color) gleaming eyes.

"It's been gossip lately." She answered, with a small frown on her features.

"They're just jealous." He waves it off, "If you think you're not worthy for me then why did I ask you to be my girlfriend in the first place?" He asked, his chin on her head.

"Well... You do have a point." She smiled.

"Y'know (first name)-chan, you make me smile every time I see you." He grinned and bought her closer to him.

"Hmm, why is that?" She looked into his cat like ones and found it really attractive along with his other features.

"Because your my happy little pill~" he kissed her lightly and smiled.

"Hmm, I love this romantic side of you." She nuzzles her face on his well built chest.

"I should be romantic everyday, huh?"

"Hmm, I'd like to see you try." She chuckled.

------