New Hair New Life

Siren's POV:

The next time I gained consciousness, I was in sunny California, and it was completely amazing. The people, the ocean... I was home.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" I asked bouncing up and down in the back seat.

My mates both looked at me, clearly amused. "Calm yourself, Sy. We'll be there soon." Rio told me sternly.

I pursed my lips. "Party Pooper." I murmured. Jay laughed and Rio just smiled. I let my eyes drift, still taken with the scenery.

"Stop the car!" I yelled. Rio hit the breaks hard and we all went flying forward, well I did since I didn't have a seatbelt on. Luckily I caught myself just in time. 

"Siren, the fuck! What's wrong?!" Jay turned and looked at me, alarmed.

I smiled at them both sweetly. "There's a walmart right there, let's go." Then I laughed at the expressions on their faces.

"Really?!" They said at the same time.

"Really." I said, already putting my shoes back on.

*****

Jay's POV:

'Man, this chikca is gonna be the death of us.' Rio said to me through the link. I nodded my head in agreement.

We were walking behind Sy, as she skipped up and down the aisles... "Sweetheart, is this all really neccesary? We can get you anything you need when we get to the pack house."

"Yes, Jay darling, it's absolutely necessary. This has to be done before we get to the pack house."

I sighed and sent Rio a pleading look. He only smiled at me softly, and brought me into the circle of his arms.  "Calm down, if this makes her happy, then the pack can wait a little longer. She comes first. You both do,"  he said and pecked me softly  on the lips.

"Aha!" Siren said. "Now which color should I choose..."

"Wait, you stopped us at Walmart, so that you could dye your hair?!" I said completely flabbergasted.

"Uh, Jay sweetheart, what does it look like I'm doing. Jeez Rio, is he always this slow?"

Rio only laughed but grew halfway serious.

"Come on, Sy, this couldn't have waited?"

"No, because red and black is not a good color to have when meeting your mate's pack. Red and black is like single hoe confidence, I need something that's taken hoe sophisticated. It will be great I promise. Now wait for me in the car and I'll be out soon."

Rio and I shared a look. At the same time we both thought, 'Definitely going to drive us crazy.'

*******

short but i wanted to update enjoy