Dinner From Hell Pt.1

Siren's POV:

Cahos. There was literally cahos everywhere. Andy was trying to get Michelle away from her brother James. She looked like she was going to eat him.

My mates and Amber were screaming at each other, while the beta and enforcers were trying to get everyone to calm diwn.

What the hell did I get myself into now.

*45 minutes earlier*

Rio's POV:

"You did what," I said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad. It's just that Tracy's gone, everything with Amber, and now my sister-," Siren gasped, covering her mouth at the end.

'I though she had no sister.. or siblings for that matter,' I told Jay through the link.

'She doesnt, that's what she said at least,' He responded.

"What do you mean your sister," I asked her evenly.

Siren launched into this tale told by someone claiming to be her twin. Normally I would immediately disregard something like this, but Siren is my mate.

By the end though she was crying, Jay and I had had enough.

"Sy, sweetheart, it's going to be fine," Jay soothed her as we embraced her from both sides.

"Now go with Rio, he will take care of you while I take care of everything else."

"But-,"

"No buts. Now go or you will be punished later."

Jay's dominant side was coming out and causing all of our arousals to increase. We would have to take care of that later but for now we have other things to worry about.

As I walked out with Siren, I noticed that Jay began to pace. I could hear the wheels in his mind turning. He was furiously trying to think of a plan.

'Calm down. We'll come up with something,'  I thought at him as I rocked Siren in my arms. ' We always do.'

He sighed and started and started walking towards our room, defeated. Jay had just opened the door when the doorbell rang.

We all looked up. This is it, time is up.

********************

Sorry for the long wait I wanted the dinner to be one big chapter but i still wanted to update for you guys. So this is part one of the dinner from hell. hope you enjoy. the next part will be up as soon as i write it.