Part 14

"Your fever is ...... uhmm. 100.7 degree fahrenheit."

Chanyeol looked at the digital thermometer and said to Baekhyun who was still under the bedsheets, half-sleep.

"How about you?"

A cute, little voice of Baekhyun appeared and Chanyeol lay down beside Baekhyun, hugging the rilakkuma doll instead of Baekhyun and whispering 101 degree.

"What did you do good enough to sleep beside me, hugging my toy?"

Baekhyun murmured and Chanyeol's lips automatically curved into a smile because he knew that Baekhyun still couldn't resist him.

"In my life, the only thing I did good is saying I do in front of the Father."

Chanyeol said while grabbing the rilakkuma and threw away so he could backhug his husband. But unfortunately for Baekhyun that when Chanyeol said the husband thing, he turned his body around to argue, automatically facing Chanyeol's chest. But as the actor got the quick hands, Baekhyun was already dragged into Chanyeol's embrace.

"Quickly remove your arms or I will-"

Baekhyun didn't have the chance to end his sentence as he saw Chanyeol's head leaning down towards his face, completely captured by the lips of the actor that he used to kiss years ago.

"I've been missing you."

"What're you saying, y-you idiot?"

Baekhyun tried to look away from Chanyeol who was smiling like a fool but as sexy and attractive as ever. The more he pushed Chanyeol's chest to escape from the embrace, the more he got nearer to Chanyeol.

"Sorry for everything I did. Forgive me, Baek."

"How can I forgive you and believe you after seeing you enjoying your time together with your crush?"

"You misunderstood us. I called Jongin hyung but he didn't pick up his phone and so, Kyungsoo helped me."

"So, he bandaged better than me?"

Chanyeol was speechless because of Baekhyun's childish and jealous side but he still found it cute. Running his fingers through Baekhyun's soft and feather-like hair strands, Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun more tightly which made the latter's cheeks turn to dark red.

Baekhyun was mad at Chanyeol but he didn't know himself too why he was allowing Chanyeol to sleep beside him and hug him. He loved Chanyeol's piercing stares, he loved Chanyeol's warm embrace, he loved Chanyeol's everything. He still couldn't get out of the spell of Chanyeol.

"You did better. For me at least."

Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun's right ear and he felt Baekhyun getting goosebumps. With a smile, Chanyeol looked down to his husband who was hiding his face in Chanyeol's chest, not daring to look directly into Chanyeol's eyes.

"Why are you hiding your face?"

"Cause you are saying strange words and doing awkward actions."

"Is it too strange that a person saying lovely words and trying to describe his love through his actions.... to the one he loves?"

Baekhyun finally looked up to Chanyeol who was looking down at him with a little smile.

"Did you just confess me?"

It was a question which was also an answer. Chanyeol's lips formed a bright smile and pulled Baekhyun closer to him, eyes gazing down at Baekhyun's cute, little, pinkish lips. But Baekhyun put a finger on Chanyeol's lips and pouted, really cutely in Chanyeol's eyes.