Part 6

"I am sorry. Let's break up."

Baekhyun stared at the televison for a while. The movie playing on the TV screen was Chanyeol's debut one. He couldn't remember the name of the movie but it was a really tearful one.

In the movie, the female lead and the male lead were already a married couple and the female lost her eyesight because of her husband. Baekhyun couldn't explain well but he felt really sad at the ending.

An angst could make Baekhyun's heart to get an ache.

"Is the title of the movie Only we two can hear it ?"

Baekhyun heard the voice of Chanyeol's manager and immediately bowed at him.

"You don't need to do that. We are about the same age. Just talk informally. Okay?"

"Okay."

Jongin sat beside Baekhyun and the latter's hand reached the TV remote to turn off the TV.

"Chanyeol's debut movie, right? He was really innocent and cute at that time."

"So, I am not cute and innocent now?"

"Of course!"

"Hyung!"

Chanyeol, who just came out of the bedroom, joined the talk and Jongin laughed. But Baekhyun kept quiet and stared at the black screen of his phone meaninglessly.

"By the way, Chanyeol, have you and Do Kyungsoo already known each other?"

"Huh?"

When Chanyeol heard Jongin's question, his eyes travelled to Baekhyun. But Baekhyun just pretended like he was not interested in their talk and played with his own slim fingers.

"We.. yeah. Kinda."

"Do Kyungsoo said he would like to meet with you personally before we start filming 10080."

"He really said?!"

Chanyeol asked with a shock and then, realized himself that his action had bothered Baekhyun's mind.

"You guys talk. I will take a walk around the house."

Before both Chanyeol and Jongin could say something, Baekhyun ran out of the house and the left two looked at each other.

"I think,.. Do Kyungsoo and you had an affair in the past?"

"No."

"So, love triangle? You chose Baekhyun over Do Kyungsoo?!"

"Please stop saying nonsense."

Actually, it's totally the opposite.

Chanyeol thought and looked towards the main door where Baekhyun left.

"I don't know the relationship between you three. But remember that you're married to Baekhyun."

"Who says that I am married to him?"

Jongin raised his eyebrows and stared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol acted like he didn't do anything wrong and Jongin already kicked him in his mind.

"You little fucking jerk. You two are already married! And the whole world know it."

"But for me, that marriange is just a few black ink from the cheap pen."

"Park Chanyeol. Do you ever think for Baekhyun? What if he hears these words? He is a human, too."

"How can you know him more than me? It is impossible for you. Have you dated him? Have you hugged him? Have you kissed him? Have you had sex with him? You haven't done anything, right? But I have done everything with him and I am the one who knows him well more than others in the world."