Chapter 1

One simple day in the town of Satan's Asshole, a lovely boy named James Martinez came out of the candy shop on 666 Ave. He simply just stole a bag of candy and walked out then all of the sudden he felt a breathing on his neck, "Hello I am Corn Hub. And I love you more than I will ever love any other woman."
James turned around and looked into the eyes of Corn Hub and whispered, "Let's go back to my place." He took his crusty hands and ran into an alley with Corn Hub. They kept running till they got to James's home, which was a trash can behind the candy store. He went inside and looked at Corn Hub, "Come in my love." Corn Hub got in the trash can and by the time the door was closed James was fully undressed, "Love me! I am yours!!" Corn Hub smirked and rubbed his tip and James moaned causing Corn Hub to smirk more.
James layer on the floor of the trash can as Corn Hub got down and took James's Larry into his mouth. James moaned as Corn Hub sucked and bobbed his head. James gasped, "Baby I am about to.. to..." Corn Hub told him to wait as he took his Larry out of his mouth and ripped off his clothes. He was soon nude and layed on top of James, "You are mine and I will love you till I die."
He got in position to enter his lover, "Are you ready my horny little fucker?" James giggled and nodded, "Fuck me like you will never live again!"
And so he did, Corn Hub entered himself into James and thrusted till a warm liquid escaped both of them and then they both collapsed. But then Corn Hub stood up.
He said that he could feel a burning in his heart, "I love you James." And then he exploded. James cried in the trash can while laying naked on the floor. He would miss his lover.