Jake Frost

Jack hold Jake in his arms "Jake why did you just sacrifice your life for me? I mean you suppose to be my evil twin, that's actually why Pitch made you!" he said "Well Jack I don't wanna be bad anymore I want to be like you. You have a really good life, lots of friends that you can depend on, a girl that loves you and you know I liked Elsa too, right? Oh and take care of that for me please!" Jake said "Ok brother but I don't want you to die! You will make a good guardian!" Jack said "Well it's too late for me now and wait did you just call me 'brother'?" Jake replied "Why yes....but there is a way you could be alive again!" Jack said, suddenly cheering up "How Jack?" Elsa asked. Jake was nearly dead "If you are destined to be a guardian you could be alive again to be a guardian like what happened to me and Sandy but only the man in the moon could make you alive!" Jack said "How about you become a guardian brother?" "You really mean it?" Jake said in a low voice "Yes!" Jack said and turned to the others. They all noded but Jake already closed his eyes and with that the moon's light shined on Jake. Jake floated and the light covered him and when the light was gone, they saw that Jake was wearing different clothes. Jake went down slowly "Jake your clothes!" Jack said "What about it? Woah! It isn't the same as yours but I'll take it, atleast we still have the same powers. And are we still brothers?" Jake said. Jack hugs him "You still want to be brothers?" he said "Yes brother?" Jake said giving his hand "Sure brother!" Jack said, taking his hand "Oh and remember about what I said that you'll make a good guardian well here's your chance." Jack said showing him the others "I'll do it!" Jake said and Santa get his book (the one he used to make Jack an official guardian). "Brother is my name Jake Frost now?" Jake asked "Jake Frost? Sure brother!" Jack said. Jake is happy and screamed "Yes! I have a brother and I'm Jake Frost!!".