School arrival

Beep beep beep!!! Goes Ariana's alarm clock that she had set for 7.30am the night before. 'Grrrrrr!!!!' Ariana groans as she stumbles sleepily out of bed. Ariana climbed down the stairs with half open eyes, to eat breakfast before her long day at school. 'Morning bright eyes', Frankie, Ariana's brother said in a teasing manner, noticing how tired she was. 'Hey Frankie', Ariana says opening the pantry to get a piece of fruit. 'I woke up late, so I'll have to eat in the car. I just have enough time to get ready, before Gordon comes to pick me up', Ariana says putting her apple into her bag and pouring coffee into a thermos. 'Okay, sweetie. Yo, trust me I believe you and Gordon will get together someday. Just you wait', Frankie says cheekily with a smile. 'Oh be quiet, Frankie! Gordon and I are just friends and you know it', Ariana says as she goes up the stairs to get ready and do her hair and makeup.
'Ariana! Gordon's here in his car! Hurry up he's waiting! You don't want to be late for school!', Frankie says in a parent like way. 'Yes mum', Ariana says to Frankie sarcastically, leaving through the front door. 'Yo what kept you?' Gordon says to Ariana as she jumps into the passenger seat of his car. 'Hi to you too. I was getting ready", Ariana replies. "Okay well let's go", Gordon says. They drive off heading towards Fraydale High, their school. Gordon and Ariana have grown up in Fraydale all their lives and have made so many great friends, like Taylor, Ariana's best friend. Taylor and Ariana met in third grade and have been loyal friends ever since. Since then, Ariana couldn't imagine life without her. And Gordon. He holds a major place in her life- helps her, has fun with her, just being there-and a lot more.
As Ariana and Gordon walk into school they set apart and go off to their other friends. 'Hey girl!' Taylor says, greeting Ariana. 'Hey! How are you? How's your brother?' Ariana asks Taylor. Taylor's brother was in a car crash and went into the hospital. 'Yeah. I'm getting there. You know, I take it one step at a time. My brother is in a lot of pain but you know, things will be okay' Taylor says in disappointment. 'Ring!!!!' Goes the school bell, as Taylor and Ariana walk off into their first class together.