14 ✧ Luna

The train ride back was dull, boring. I slumped in my seat. Neville was reading his Herbology book for the 7th time this week. I glanced out the window. It had been 2 hours. "I'm going to go get dressed." I said, shuffling over to the girl's washroom. I suddenly saw a flash of long blonde hair. "No no no. That's not... It can't be." I muttered, excitement filling me. Was it Luna? I walked over to where the hair was, and flew into the train car. "Luna?" I asked, but all I saw was a girl reading The Quibbler. Sadly, I turned back around. Wait. The Quibbler? Luna's dad wrote The Quibbler. I turned back around and snatched away The Quibbler. It was Luna. "Luna!" I yelled, embracing her tightly. Tears rolled down my face. "Luna! Luna." I continued, and she giggled. "Hello Margret. I though you didn't want to be my friend anymore." she said, and I stood back, horrified. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked, sitting next to her. "Well, I expected you to be there when I came to. But you never did. You never noticed me at night, or anything." she continued, her face showing she was deep in thought. "Luna, I care for you! But I thought you had some terrible illness... I heard your dad." I said, putting my arm around her. "Oh, silly! He was talking about my cat. She died. He took her to Hogwarts to show me." she said, jumping up. "I guess this means I can sit in your train car now?" she asked, walking to the door. "Absolutely!" I said, relieved that Luna was finally back.