'Tell me"

'Sup Akakuro Bleachers~=_=
Ugh, I'm getting more busier that school is starting next Monday and I only have two days left of summer vacation..anyways,peace (y) (y)...

.

.

.

.

.

'Tetsuya'.

'hmm? Yes,Akashi-kun?'.

'Which one do you think should disappear?'.....

______________________________

Kuroko's POV:

I still remember the day that Akashi-kun told me those words. I did not quite understand. Which one should disappear? Why should it be me the one who would choose?

After graduation during middle school,Akashi-kun and I had a short conversation.

"Have you found your answer?",he said.

"I haven't found it yet,but I would like to know the hidden meaning of your question when we were at the library."I told him while I looked down,waiting for his answer.

"Which Akashi Seijuro should disappear,Tetsuya?"he said to me,which it made me looked at him directly.

The Akashi-kun that I met was an amazing person. He was the reason why I was able to find my ability and had passed the first string. I practiced with him many times. I owe him a big thanks. But then,everything went up side down suddenly. Everyone changed. He,too have changed. Into a totally different person. His crimson eyes had changed into heterochromatic ones.

It was like. . . .

It was all a dream.. . .

"Even if I told you,I'm sure you already know the answer",I said to Akashi-kun almost a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Then it's decided. I will be Akashi Seijuro from now on."

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry Akashi-kun,I hope
to see you once more"..

Someday......

______________________________

The Akashi Seijuro he meant was 'bokushi'. See you guys next chapter~

And hope you read my other stories~^^peace(y)(y)