Chapter 3

"Tetsuya. Do you love me?"

The the red head asked,with a serious expression.

"Of course I do love you Seijuro-kun."

Kuroko gently carresses the red head's cheek,as Akashi held to the teal head's hands.

"But not the same way you feel about the other."

This statement just made Kuroko be in silence . He couldn't answer any more forward.

The both of them just stood there,letting the wind pass by.

(Ten Years Later)

"YOSH~!! Drinks on me guys~!! Have fun all you want ssu~" said by Kise while holind up a glass of beer in the air.

They happened to be at a bar celebrating Kise and Aomine's anniversary. Yes,the two bafoon heads are now married since last year. (Ao/Ki: Oi!/So mean~) They invited all their past teammates and of course,the generation of miracles,including Kuroko and Akashi.

The teal head shadow wouldn't have been attending,if not for the mighty absolute emperor to force him to. Akashi made sure that Kuroko will not take any kind of alcohol they would give him since he has low alcohol tolerance. Which means,he gets drunk easily. Unfortunately, when the red head went to the rest room for a minute,he came back then suddenly 'his' Kuroko embraced him.

"Seijuro-kyun~!..."

"Okay. Who made Tetsuya get drunk?"

And they all pointed at Ahomine.

"Wha-!? I never knew he can't handle even a small amount of liquor!!"

"You must be prepared for your punishment later on,Daiki."said by Akashi as he immediately carried Kuroko to his back.

"We shall leave first"

"Sure Akashichii~. Take care~!"

//a few minutes after//

Akashi,while carrying 'his' lover,was walking on the streets when suddenly, a shooting star had fallen from the sky.

"Uwaahh~!! Seijuro-kyun~! It's a shooting star~! I want to make a wish~!",said by the childish teal head whom is still affected by liquor.

Akashi chuckled from Kuroko's action and said,"then what if I grant that wish?"

Kuroko was beginning to fall asleep but before he reached the dreamland,he mumbled.

"I want to see....Akashi-kun."

The red head's eyes widened as he heard those words. Not knowing what to do. His mind turned shallow in sadness but,he wanted to make 'his' Lover happy.

Don't worry Tetsuya. When you wake up first thing in the morning,you'll be able to meet him. And if you really love him that much more than me,I'll let go of you just for your happiness.
But please do remember...

Let me stay quietly in your memory..