chapter 1 the beginning of my revenge

(a/n:yan po si empress ki! gegeh! continue!)

prologue

trust no one.....

.

.

face the fears.....

.

.

show no mercy....

.

.

and dont fall n'luv.....

thats the words i believe and i want to believe...no one dares to touch my families,no one dares to face me..and of course no one dares to betray me...

coz if they are....

they will deal with me...and i know they wont like it...

once again, Sapphire hongnan han is the name if u dontknow  me..let me introduce who i truly am..

emotionless,expressionless,reactionless,heartless...that personality is mine..everyone adores,respect,and bow to me...because of my holy name...and my holy crowned..

and i know mom woudnt regret that she give me this trone....

i am regent empress ki...

who killed millions__ahh no, bilions of peoples if im not mistake...

that is me...

a brutal killer assasin at all time, a regent empress among all assasins in the heart of asia...

but that is me...and nobody can change me...

if i am now starting my vengience for the justice of my loved ones...

my destiny is to kill, whether i like it or not...thats my only choice..

to kill..innocents,civillians, or whoever i would like to kill...

so YOU dont u dare messing up someone like me, coz in just a seconds youre life is just a snap for me...

thats my duty as a well known...regent empress ki of "royale empire assasination..."

     chapter one..(the introduction)

mc:let us all hail our new regent empress; "empress ki"! and of course let give around of applause our regent empress heartless that is now a empress dowager!

*clap* clap*clap*

at isinuot na sakin ang krona as a sign of being a regent empress..

2 days have passed since the coronation day

*kring!** kring!*(alarm clocked sound effect po yan)

*bogsh* aissssh! kainis! kung nagtataka kayu anong nangyare at hindi na tumunog ulit ang letseng alarm nayun...as simple as i say, binato ko lang naman..disturbo sa tulog e! makatulog na nga! bwiset!